Our client, a leading global provider of customers controls for heating, ventilating, and air conditioning, security systems, fire alarm systems, and energy management solutions requires a Service Technical Specialist to join their team of professionals.
This position has a very high focus on HVAC customer service and includes expert preventative maintenance servicing, emergency repair, testing, commissioning, limited engineering and start-up technical support across a wide range of mechanical building systems from simple to moderately complex in nature.
- Responsibilities include troubleshooting, maintaining and repairing commercial building automation systems at assigned customer sites
- Performing corrective and preventative maintenance tasks at assigned customer sites
- Identifying and installing new equipment retrofit opportunities
- Understanding of various customer markets including Government, Commercial and Health Care.
- Minimum 1 year experience in HVAC or Automation and understanding of DDC controls
- Community College Technical Diploma/University Degree in a relevant discipline: Building Automation preferred
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Team oriented individual with demonstrated ability to work unsupervised and self directed
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills for electronics, programming and systems operation
- Knowledge of server based systems on various operating systems
- Formal programming training
- Network configuration knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative to learn new products and systems.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and will fairly reflect the value brought to the organization. If you believe you are a strong fit and have the requirements to carry out the duties described above and are interested in learning more about the opportunity, please submit your resume
Barry-Wehmiller is a diversified global supplier of engineering consulting and manufacturing technology for the packaging, corrugating,...