The Scheduling Engineer is responsible for maintaining the project schedule and providing detailed time analysis to Project Managers/Engineer.
- Create and maintain construction schedules based on specific requirement from multiple departments
- Meet with owners or joint venture partners to develop schedules
- Ability to populate schedule with resource and cost information
- Update, maintain and revise monthly and weekly schedules and reports
- Compare, and report on comparisons of monthly schedules:
- Identify warnings and risks to the project for the purpose of mitigating the impact of these risks
- Analyze monthly schedules and prepare reports for the purpose of dispute resolution issue
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelors Degree in Construction Management or Civil Engineering
- Advanced knowledge in scheduling software is required, including Primavera 6 (P6) scheduling software,
- At 5-7 years experience in heavy civil or general engineering construction required
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings
- Excellent technical and mathematical abilities
- Proficiency in excel and word software programs
Focused on three platforms for growth - packaging equipment, consulting, and corrugated equipment - Barry-Wehmiller Companies, Inc. has...