Our client, a leading office furniture manufacturer is looking for a Production Scheduler to add to their team. This position is paying between $47K - $59K per year, depending on experience and is located in east Toronto. This is a full-time permanent position will benefits and paid vacation. Lots of room for growth!
Principal Accountabilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Develops, implements and maintains the Master Production Schedule for all end items
- Develops, implements and maintains the Production Plan for all product groups
- Develops, implements and maintains the final assembly schedule.
- Demand management including customer order scheduling/order promising and forecasting
- Responds to Customer Service/Sales/Marketing queries.
- Assists in process improvement projects (process mapping/re-engineering)
- Assists in the development of policies and procedures to facilitate continuous improvement
- Assists in revamping existing policies and procedures to facilitate continuous improvement
- Other projects as assigned or identified
- Provides input into system analysis, design and modification
- Business reporting to all levels of management (financial/operational)
- Oversees the introduction of new products into manufacturing
- Interfaces with Purchasing in order to resolve material supply issues
- Interfaces with the Plant Managers, shop floor supervisors and the support department supervisors to address/resolve schedule issues
- Minimum three years in a production scheduling environment
- Post-Secondary education, preferably in Business or Operations management
- Certified as, or working towards, C.P.I.M. (Certified in Production and Inventory Management)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to solve complex, non-routine problems
- Ability to meet and manage competing deadlines
- Ability to handle changing priorities and multiple demands
Please email your resume with the wording “Job , Production Scheduler” in the subject line.
Indeed - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -