Our client, a leading global provider of integrated avionics, engines, systems and service solutions for aircraft manufacturers, airlines, business and general aviation, military, space and airport operations requires a Lead Systems Engineer to join their team of professionals on a contract basis.
- Analyze specifications and design control/diagnostics systems
- Prepare hardware and software requirements specifications
- Review analog circuitries
- Perform hardware/software/system integration testing
- Write system verification procedures
- Manage and organize Systems Engineering development information for assigned program(s)
- Travel to internal and external customer sites to provide Systems Engineering support
- Hands-on knowledge of analog electronic circuit operation.
- Solid knowledge in thermodynamics, heat transfer, and fluid dynamics.
- Application knowledge of systems requirements analysis and control design methodologies
- Experience in MATLAB, Simulink, DOORS
- Demonstrate strong performance in a team environment to meet task schedule for assigned program(s)
- Adaptability to a variety of assignments
- Good listening and negotiating skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Familiarity with Military Standards is a strong asset.
- 6–8 years’ experience; preferably in an aerospace environment
- B.A. Sc. in Electrical, Systems Design, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and will fairly reflect the value brought to the organization. If you believe you are a strong fit and have the requirements to carry out the duties described above and are interested in learning more about the opportunity, please submit your resume.
Indeed - 16 months ago
BMT Designers & Planners is a maritime service and consulting company with over 50 years' experience in the marine industry. It is now...