Our client, a leading global provider of integrated avionics, engines, systems and service solutions for aircraft manufacturers, airlines, business and general aviation, military, space and airport operations requires a Lead Systems Engineer to join their team of professionals on a contract basis.
- Analyze specifications and design control/diagnostics systems
- Prepare hardware and software requirements specifications
- Review analog circuitries
- Perform hardware/software/system integration testing
- Write system verification procedures
- Manage and organize Systems Engineering development information for assigned program(s)
- Travel to internal and external customer sites to provide Systems Engineering support
- Hands-on knowledge of analog electronic circuit operation.
- Solid knowledge in thermodynamics, heat transfer, and fluid dynamics.
- Application knowledge of systems requirements analysis and control design methodologies
- Experience in MATLAB, Simulink, DOORS
- Demonstrate strong performance in a team environment to meet task schedule for assigned program(s)
- Adaptability to a variety of assignments
- Good listening and negotiating skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Familiarity with Military Standards is a strong asset.
- 6–8 years’ experience; preferably in an aerospace environment
- B.A. Sc. in Electrical, Systems Design, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and will fairly reflect the value brought to the organization. If you believe you are a strong fit and have the requirements to carry out the duties described above and are interested in learning more about the opportunity, please submit your resume.
Focused on three platforms for growth - packaging equipment, consulting, and corrugated/board equipment - Barry-Wehmiller Companies, Inc....