As a Credit Analyst your responsibility is to collect money to Increase our Working Capital for the Day & Ross Group.
You will work closely with both our Internal and External Customers to establish a strong relationship that will promote positive communication to ensure our DSO of 35 days is reached while maintaining our customer relations.This position is all about communication and relationship building.
- DSO – 35 days
- Reduce rebills / rate adjustment
- Transportation experience
- Communication skills - advanced
- Computer skills – accuracy, MS products, AS400
- Customer service training
- Dealing with Customer Personalities
- Time management skills
- Deadline driven environment
- Team player focused
- Results focused
- Education – minimum high school, business related program
- Experience – Credit experience / roles within transportation would be beneficial
- Bilingual an asset
Indeed - 10 months ago
Since its inception in 1950, more than 60 years ago, Day & Ross Inc., a wholly owned transportation and logistics subsidiary of McCain...