The DATA Group of Companies Employee Review

View all The DATA Group of Companies reviews

Good environment
Shipper (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON1 December 2013
This job starts at 8:00 am until 4:00 pm.
As a Shipper I have to do the data entry (all the details about the product that need to be shipped into the computer)
I've learned everything about the shipping system. It was my first time shipping and kind of like it now and I've found it fun.
I guess the hardest part of the job is to lift the boxes and the most enjoyable is to label them.
Cons
Rate per hour is the minimum

Other The DATA Group of Companies Employee Reviews

No Motivation To Go To Work
Printing (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB5 December 2015
Other than enjoying the company of your co-workers, there are absolutely NO incentives within this company.
Until they are walked out the door with out notice, the only people making money are the one's at the top.
Most manager's are friendly and helpful enough but even they can't hide the stress of managing an under appreciated team. They do what they can for their staff but their hands are tied.
Pros
Large Group Of People To Make Friends With
Cons
No Appreciation, No Wage Increase. No Incentive.
Good Canadian Company.
Soccer - Vice President (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ON16 November 2015
A very well established organization that has many long-term, loyal employees. The most enjoyable part of the job was developing business relationships with my clients and working with the supporting people in our manufacturing facilities on a daily basis. Overall after 34 years, the timing was right for both myself and my company business to exercise my option for early retirement.
Pros
Commission oriented to make as much $$$ as possible.
Cons
None.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The DATA Group of Companies. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9