We are currently searching for an experienced Receptionist to join our team in “Nisku, AB”. If you have previous “Administrative and Customer Service experience” and want to join a great team we want to hear from you today!
- Answer telephones in an efficient and pleasant manner, take messages, greet walk in traffic and route accordingly.
- Take and record telephone, e-mail, or written messages for staff members.
- Administer the main switchboard (NEC system), cellular phones and voice mail system. This includes arranging for repairs to system when necessary.
- Payroll timesheet entry.
- Monitoring and maintenance of office supplies and stationery inventory, and reordering of supplies to ensure proper inventories at all times.
- Administration and monitoring of photocopiers, postage machine and other office equipment (with the exception of computers).
- Coordination of Cellular phone plans, billings and usage for Crossing Company. This includes review of invoices, commencement / termination and changes to existing cellular plans.
- Refer all inquiries to the appropriate individuals, divisions, or departments across the organization.
- Type forms, letters, reports, and memos as necessary.
- Receive and distribute all forms of paper correspondence.
- Organize, maintain, and coordinate office records and files in their proper locations.
- Where necessary, assist in the compilation of data for various reports.
- Coordinate the logistical aspects of departmental programs, such as meetings, seminars, workshops, special projects, and events.
- Arrange and book meetings, off-site conference halls, and other locations; ensure the appropriate presentation equipment is there.
- As a front-line worker, present a positive and professional image of the organization to all visitors, suppliers, inquiries, and other interactions.
- Provide information to staff and/or clients about special activities.
- Ensure that the appropriate evacuation procedures are carried out in the event of an emergency.
- Observe and report any security issues to the Office Manager.
- Arrange travel bookings via approved providers, distribute tickets to staff, and post incurred expenses to the summary sheet.
- Administer and manage inbound/outbound mail, including priority post, packages, courier services, and other correspondence.
- Accept and monitor inbound shipments as necessary.
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the office and lunchroom environment and identifying housekeeping matters to be addressed by our third party cleaning service.
- Aid and assist the Accounting department with processing of customer invoices.
- Special projects as requested.
- University Certificate or Diploma in Business Administration is a definite asset.
- Strong knowledge of general office procedures involving procurement, travel arrangements, budget management, and so on.
- Superior typing skills.
- Able to write simple correspondence, including memos, letters, etc.
- General mathematical skills.
- Ability to apply understanding to carry out instructions in written, verbal, or diagram form.
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering, as well as inventory control of these items.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Able to maintain filing systems and basic databases.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Meticulous records maintenance skills.
- Superior telephone manners and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal skills to communicate with all levels of the organization and its executive team.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Competitive wage and comprehensive benefits package.
- The chance to work in a great team environment.
- The opportunity to learn new skills and advance.
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the outlined criteria please apply online, fax your resume to “780-955-5056”, bring your resume in person to reception at “1807 – 8 Street, Nisku, AB, T9E 7S8”.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in The Crossing Company but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 23 months ago