The successful application will be expected to assist with the following tasks:
- Pick, pack, load and potentially deliver goods to rigs
- Assist on mechanical repairs and make minor repairs themselves
- Clean and maintain the shop and yard
- Sorting and storing items returned from the rigs
- Assist on field fitness inspections on crew trucks
- Complete daily equipment inspections / operate loader and forklift
- Work with others to accomplish mutual goals
- Have reliable transportation
- Valid driver’s license with a clean abstract
- Basic mechanical skills
- Safe use of hand and power tools
- Time management skills
- Capable of periodic heavy lifting
- Available for afterhours and weekend calls
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the outlined criteria please apply online, fax your resume to “780-955-5056”, bring your resume in person to reception at “1807 – 8 Street, Nisku, AB, T9E 7S8”.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in The Crossing Company but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Global Crossing Limited (GCL) is a communications solutions provider, offering a suite of Internet protocol (IP) and telecommunications...