About The Coveteur:
TheCoveteur.com takes its community inside the homes and closets of today’s tastemakers revealing their personal style one item at a time. The site was launched in 2011 and has attracted a loyal following.
Graphic Design Intern Position:
The Graphic Design intern will report directly to the Director of Marketplace and Photography and will interact daily with all co-founders and CEO.
- Creating custom graphic banners, newsletters, advertisement & social media creatives.
- Processing and linking ecommerce images and content
- Providing assistance in site content management and FTP usage.
- Working with clients to create unique creative for collaborations and partnerships.
All necessary training will be provided to complete these responsibilities.
This is a great opportunity to work at a very fast-paced, innovative online fashion company. It is a part or full time, unpaid position.
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Basic knowledge of files management and compression
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Attention to detail, resourceful, self-starter, team player.
- Knowledge of branding
- Basic knowledge of photography and image processing.
To apply, please send your resume and portfolio.