The Cotton On Group

The Cotton On Group Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
fun workplace
Retail sales associate (Former Employee), Torrance, CAApril 27, 2015
It was a temporary job, for the holidays. It was my first real job, and it showed me the ropes. I set up displays, and kept the store organized for my time there. I enjoyed my time there, the managers were helpful and the coworkers were nice.
fun, to an extent
Sales Assistant (Former Employee), Port Elizabeth, ECApril 24, 2015
Pros: 50% discount
Cons: management
making sure that the store is cleaned and stock is out and displayed properly. Meeting sales targets and assisting customers
Overall was a good learning!
Visual Merchandising Manager (Former Employee), GLOBALLYApril 21, 2015
Great place to learn, fast. This is a very fast paced environment. Be ready for a challenge and to be challenged.

The people were not right for my liking.
Fun and exciting place to work
Sales Assiociate (Current Employee), Rancho Cucamonga, CAApril 17, 2015
Management is amazing and everyone is always excited and ready to work.
Customers are always friendly and there is very little stress related obsticals working for this company.
Fun Workplace
Retail/Cashier (Former Employee), Torrance, CAApril 16, 2015
Everyone is chill and the managers make work fun.. Employee are great and you get 40% off all merchandise. hours are great. Store is always busy. You get vacation benefits too. a lot of room for advancement on the sales position.
Fun/easy place to work for
Supervisor (Former Employee), Ft WorthApril 8, 2015
Company as a whole wasn't organized but depending on what store you work at you may have a manager that does there best to be organized and on point
Fun job
Store Manager (Former Employee), Temecula, CAMarch 31, 2015
The company is small and still growing with lots of chances for advancement. Just wish they invested more time on giving more payroll instead of having just one manager and one associate all day long
Cotton On
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Aventura, FLMarch 28, 2015
cotton on workers are usually very hardworking and dedicated. Sometimes stressed and Overwhelmed from a lot of work but lack of staff.
Fun working environment
Part Time Sales Assistant (Former Employee), Causeway Point; WoodlandsMarch 27, 2015
A typical day at work would be folding the clothes on the table and arranging the wall stocks, serving the customers and assisting them while ensuring the store's cleanliness.

I picked up a lot of skills throughout my 2 years of working here. Examples would be opening and closing the store, folding the clothes according to the standards, organizing and packing of stocks in the backroom, operating the cash registers and also, doing the monthly visual merchandizing changes.

Management wise was fine. I am very thankful that I got to work with managers, who are very understanding and friendly and always made work fun to come to.

My co-workers were an awesome bunch of people to work with. There's never a single day at work where I don't smile, laugh and have fun while I'm working because they made the environment fun to work in.

The hardest part of the job would be during sales period, where the store will be packed with staff and customers alike and the store will be in a mess. Often, we would only leave the store past midnight during sales period, just to ensure the store's cleanliness.

The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to have fun while working. I would always dance to the music that is being played within the store while I'm racking up, in a bid to keep the customers entertained and make them smile or laugh.
Happy and loving environment
Christmas casual (Former Employee), manukauMarch 23, 2015
Pros: generous discounts.
Cons: fortnightly pay
working at cotton on was amazing. My asistant manager helped me constantly with my customer service skills and was really suppourtive. the most enjoyable part was workingwith such amazing people! i would go back in a heart beat!.
everyone loves cotton
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Riverside, CAMarch 22, 2015
Pros: gift card when hired, discount was amazing, management was awesome
Cons: n/a
Easiest place to work because of the environment was healthy. Well structured and still had lots of laughs. I wished I took a permanent position.
Friendly Staff and Fun Workplace
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee), El Cajon, CAMarch 17, 2015
Work didn't feel like work. I had fun working with my co-workers and the key holders and managers were fun to work with as well. I liked helping people look for clothes that matched their style and helping them in general.
Fun positive work place
Retail Assistant (Former Employee), New LynnMarch 15, 2015
Pros: staff discounts, christmas food presents
Cons: not allowing enough time to close store
Overall the Cotton On Brand is a awesome work place. You are always busy and there is always something to do in the shop.

You need to be very versatile and need to be able to do many activities such as cleaning the store, till sales, customer service, stocking the shop, visual merchandise.
Great Environment, Good Team.
Retail Assistant (Current Employee), Christchurch, SMarch 8, 2015
Customer service.
Alone in the store 4 or more hours before the next person comes in.
learnt how to manage and run the store, how to work and create a positive atmosphere and work well with the team.
I felt like I was working harder then needed and never got any gratitude.
nice and fun workplace interacting with different types of people.
Head Cashier (Former Employee), Davao City, PhillipinesMarch 4, 2015
I learned so much a lot, like interacting with different types of people. I love my work in Cotton On but I am seeking a new and nicer opportunity.
productive and fun workplace environment
Sales Assistant (Former Employee), Sembawang Estate, S00March 3, 2015
Pros: 50% discount for staff purchase
i love working in retail. i love cotton on clothes and i love the way they run the shop. it is very productive and fun place to work in. i learnt how to fold clothes in different ways and how to fold fast. i also learn how to be more observant and pay attention where the clothes are placed at so when running the clothes, i can be fast. the people i work with, are so friendly and helpful. i love working in cotton on.
Awsome work envirmoment, up beat
Customer service (Former Employee), Surfers paradiseMarch 1, 2015
Work at cotton on body was base highly on customer service, this was awsome for me as helping the customer with their needs and making there expericence at the end of the day what working is all about. The enviroment was up beat and with great co workers. I enjoy working in a team and making our work envirment as welcoming and comfortabke for all our customers
all day babysitting
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Vacaville, CAMarch 1, 2015
Pros: watched netflix and played video games all day with the kids
Cons: watched netflix and played video games all day with the kids
It was a good summer job. It wasn't through a company, just a friend of a friend needed a babysitter and didnt want to pay as much
fast pased environment
manager (Current Employee), melbourneFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: fun teams
Cons: payrises are hard to come by even if you work really hard and deserve one.
fast passed sometimes over stressed work environment. great to work for if you get the right team and right location. hard to progress in the company unless your willing to travel. hard to get a pay rise.
Cotton On Group
Cotton On Clothing (Current Employee), Chartwell, NFebruary 10, 2015
Typical day at work would be doing stock in the mornings, greeting every customer that enters the store. When serving offering Charity items or promotional add ons, Cleaning up the store. I love working with the cotton on team, you get along with everyone and often your age group. The best thing about cotton on is flexible hours if you attend University or school and definitely the discounts.

1 2 3 4 5

About The Cotton On Group

The Cotton On Group is a retail powerhouse renowned for its winning combination of globally relevant fashion at affordable prices. – Read more