The Cotton On Group

The Cotton On Group Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Boring short hours
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Eatontown, NJApril 25, 2016
All you really do is just take out the trash and fix any clothes that seemed be messed up. You also do shipment and then sort them out on the shelves.
was a great job with lots of interactive roles
Christmas Casual (Former Employee), Gold Coast QLDApril 25, 2016
Pros: food
Cons: no microwave
was enjoyable and fun. I learned many key skills in customer service, along with gaining knowledge about how a retail business works. My co-workers were happy and always positive. The hardest part of work was during Christmas, as you can guess it got pretty hectic at that time. but the most enjoyable part of the job was the rewarding satisfaction that i helped someone look a little bit neater in their appearance. you're welcome
productive, everyday is learning experience
Assitant Boutique Manager (Former Employee), ManilaApril 21, 2016
Pros: with proper benifits
Cons: long hours of work
working in a retail business is more fun and excitement. different kind of people. almost every day is a learning experience. its boost your confidence as a person or as individuals
excellent
Retail Sales assistant (Current Employee), Dandenong VICApril 20, 2016
great company, flexible, fun, stocking . tidying, great people. not a problem to go to wor, love it all. greta staff discount aswell
great environment to work in
Casual Sales Assistant (Current Employee), Spencer Street VICApril 15, 2016
Pros: Family environment, rarely any personal issues with saff.
Cons: Long hours.
Great job environment, lots of opportunities to success and build a career. However is at times very stressful as higher management can be demanding and not appreciate of work that is done by staff members.
fun and productive work environment
Casual sales assistant (Former Employee), Melbourne Northern Suburbs VICApril 11, 2016
such a fun and rewarding company to work for. great incentives and work ethics, supportive team members and management
Fun place
RETAIL (Former Employee), KulaiApril 5, 2016
In my experince I was enjoy in this job because I learn how speak in another language like mostly in mandarin, english. I learn how to control when the customer does not statisfied with our service. But this both of my company does not give benefit to their staff like medical card, insurance and bonus while their staff working in a public holiday. Actually I'm as a retailer working base on the salary and Im does not working overtime without a salary.
Fun and accepting workplace
Retail Salesperson - Christmas Casual (Former Employee), Hurstville NSWApril 3, 2016
All co-workers and managers were very friendly and highly valued working as a team.
Hours worked well and respected my school hours.
At first, was not properly trained.. with the new store being so busy.
Care for its people
Asia Stocktake and Loss Prevention Manager (Current Employee), CuppageApril 3, 2016
Flexible hours to encourage work life balance
Lots of supply for fruits in the office
Lots of team bonding
Free beverages on every friday
Very fast pace with a lot of new faces every now and then
Exciting environment
Fun workplace
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee), Wayne, NJMarch 31, 2016
Coworkers were always friendly and full of very creative individuals. My manager was serious about her job and tried to get everything done on time! She was not harsh on us, would joke around with us sometimes as well. The hardest part of the job was keeping clothes neat and folded for display.
vibrant work environment, the best customers i could wish for.
Store Manager & 2IC (Former Employee), Ocean Keys Joondalup Gateways Whitfords plus +March 28, 2016
Pros: Great team work & family feel
Cons: Due to being a large organisation its easy to get lost amongst the thousands of employees
Durig my time at Cotton On I was lucky enough to work in various different stores therefore gaining a wide knowledge of products and bestsellers. This opportunity also gave me great insight on how to manage such a diverse variety of team members.
each and every day would be new and totally different to the previous day. I thoroughly enjoyed my time spent with the Cotton On Group however it is now time for me to spread my wings and flourish in a new environment.
fun and fast
Sales Associate (seasonal) (Former Employee), Santa Ana, CAMarch 22, 2016
worked in a mall setting, so it was fast paced and constent rush, learned how to work in a stressful situation also. helped a lot with assisting customers in clothing choices
Super fun working experience
Sales Assistant (Former Employee), Vivo CityMarch 18, 2016
Pros: 50% discount
Cons: Had to stand for long period of time
The hardest part of the job is that i have to fold a lot of clothes. If it's not done i cannot leave work. But overall i really love working here because the colleagues there is very fun and easy to communicate.
Very friendly and respectful enviroment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Miami, FLMarch 17, 2016
This job was very flexible as I did have two jobs at the moment. Very understanding and gave you opportunities to try and learn new things.
Enjoyable and face-paced job.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee), Adelaide SAMarch 13, 2016
Pros: Discount on clothes, busy environment, fun.
Cons: Only a Christmas casual position
A typical day at work began by being placed in a particular department (e.g., men's wear, fitting rooms, security, etc). I would then aim to keep the department tidy and assist customers throughout the shift.

I learned how to handle working in a fast-paced environment with a lot of other staff.

Management were very efficient, friendly and professional.

The hardest part was not receiving enough shifts and knowing that it was not permanent.

The most enjoyable part was being able to work in fashion and work alongside lots of other friendly people.
Great Place To Work
Christmas Casual Customer Service (Former Employee), Ipswich QLDMarch 10, 2016
The staff is amazing, they never treat you as if you are a pain when you ask for help, the work environment is one of fun and friendship
the most able part of the job
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Bloomington, MNMarch 10, 2016
the most enjoyable part of my job was having the costumer leave with a smile on they face after helping them find what they needed.
Fun work environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Bloomington, MNMarch 9, 2016
The Typo team makes me feel very welcome and comfortable while at work. The staff works well together to meeting the goals and exceeding great customer service. Never a dull or boring moment, there is always something new to do.
Part-Time
Part-Time Sales Assistant - Duties (Former Employee), Albany, AucklandMarch 7, 2016
Pros: Good work team and discounts
Cons: not enough hours
selling products, customer service, making sure store is tidy, till work, web orders, opening and closing the store.

How to make a sale, dealing with customers needs, keeping store tidy and formal, dealing with deliveries, online orders,

Management was always good and organised

Co-workers were really nice, helping and worked as a team

Carrying deliveries because most of the boxes were heavy and there was always a big load of stock coming in three or four times a week

Enjoyed the work team and the customers
Love The brand.
Store Manager (Current Employee), Tejon Canyon, CAMarch 6, 2016
Pros: Great Growth
Cons: Corp still in Australia
Amazing Place to work at i have had no issues, there very good about promoting with in. There still based in Australia so there is a bit of a disconnect.
Employees