The Coca-Cola Company

The Coca-Cola Company Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great Place to work
Merchandiser (Current Employee), Traverse City, MIMarch 20, 2014
Pros: discounts at warehouse, free clothes
Cons: long hours, work mostly on weekends
Great Place to work. Usually worked four 10 hour shifts ( mostly Friday thru Monday) Basically a feast or Famine atmosphere. Always working in the summer very slow in the winter.
Senior Project Manager-Contract (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 20, 2014
Pros: free drinks, good pay.
Cons: prima donnas abide inside
High quality environment with stellar people. My manager was excellent!
Good company; good work environment
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 19, 2014
I was proud to be a part of The Coca-Cola Company. I miss the people very much, and I would like to return to work there if an opportunity arises.
Busy, Fun working
Customer Service/Sales Representative (Former Employee), Milton Keynes, ENGMarch 19, 2014
Pros: discounts on theme parks. tickets to the olympics and overtime
Cons: evening shifts
Answering the phone to customers and internal CCE employees. Taking calls regarding anything from customer complaints (consumer issues) to coke employee engineers
Organizing engineers work plan
Admin work including Surveys
I also took on a role of an office based Sales Representative, which Coke labeled as a ‘Virtual Rep’. These duties included making – more... sure our national accounts remained happy by dealing with all their complaints directly. Organizing all the equipment movements (Install’s/Re-site/Withdraw).
Dealing with equipment movements. Raising and organizing instillations/Withdraws for Coca-Cola equipment
Sales - inbound & outbound drinks order. Driving sales increase. Speaking with our larger customers selling into business like Majestic wine and Cash and Cary's. Third party catering companies like Sodexo and Mars.
Building client base growth. Calling businesses installing Coca-cola's equipment. Signing new accounts to purchase direct from us.

I learned excellent customer services skills. Excellent telephone skills. I also gained the skills to be patient with customers.

I would say the hardest part of the job was the consumer response line, It was a free phone telephone number that alot of people used to abuse and prank call. It was more so frustrating than hard as these people would cause a delay on helping out actual customers with a real issue. – less
Good people. Management ?
Merchandiser, Account Development Manager (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMarch 19, 2014
Learned a lot about business and customer relationship. Meet some GREAT people.
Work Very Hard Play Hard Environment
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INMarch 18, 2014
Pros: independence
Cons: wear and tear on your vehicle
A very high-paced job that requires exceptional attention to detail. A typical day included communication with managers at grocery stores, company compliance with product builds and some interaction with customers. What I learned most was the importance of constant communication and patience. My co-workers were great and always willing to help. The – more... hardest part of the job was relocating displays. The most enjoyable part of the job was having the responsibility to do my job without management "over my shoulder." – less
Very disappointed in such a large organization.
Manufacturing Supervisor (Current Employee), Grand Rapids, MIMarch 17, 2014
Cons: forced overtime
Worked several years with the company in the management level. Along the way was given many opportunities to work on several large projects only later to have them handed over to less experienced, non qualified personnel. No juatification was given to me when questioning this changes. There is no appreciation for years of service including management – more... staff that had worked nearly 40+ Years with the company.
Excessive work hours in excess of 80 hours a week with ZERO compensation or comp time for hous worked. Management would pick and choose at giving comp time as they saw fit. At no time would upper management step in and put in weekend time as part of the team. In stead when approached and questioned why they would not help on weekend duty they would simply say " I've paid my dues" or " they don't pay me enough to work weekends".
Don't let this company trademark fool you... They claim that they put their people first and honestly that is the furthest from the truth. – less
Geat product, speed to market and market strategy is lacking
Account Sales Manager (Current Employee), Rushville IN and Connersville INMarch 17, 2014
Pros: ability to manage my accounts, to drive profit for my customers, reduce out dated product for coca-cola.
Cons: there is not a shared responsibility between the three branches of our business, sales, distribution and productoion.
I call on over 40 accounts throughout the work week. I am responsible for maintaining and selling in new product and placing product in high traffic areas in stores. I also check prices and inventory levels and write orders to supply product until next delivery day. I have direct access to all store managers and need to respond quickly and accurately – more... to their specific needs and adapt to market trends. I must also maintain a profit level for each customer that is satisfactory to their business needs in order for them to be profitable each quarter/year. I do this without direst supervision of my delivery drivers and merchandisers who place products in each store. The relationship is essential with these fellow employees as they are a vital component. – less
Was more straight forward job
VENDING SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Brackmills, NorthamptonMarch 17, 2014
-Organized all the paper work and check lorry and stocks are all in the lorry.
-We didn't have a co-workers did the delivery on my own, lifting boxes of drinks cans or bottles on my own.
-when had finished a long busy day more than normally then been asked to do extra in emergency and finished after 12 hours.
-the most enjoyable when everything is going – more... smooth through out the day and traffic as I had to deliver outside Northamptonshire. – less
Fun Place -- Nice Atmosphere
Business Analyst/Filenet Analyst (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 16, 2014
Pros: free soda
Cons: contracting sucks
Love the atmosphere and the people.. I don't like the contracting part where you are renewed every three months
Great People/ Poor Mangement
Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 16, 2014
Pros: work life balance
Cons: no progression. tenure rules!
Culture is of tenure above ability. I found myself reporting to senior management that spent decades but short of sharpness you would expect from leadership. Often can get frustrated with lack of career progression.
BULK DEPT
Driver, Product (Former Employee), West Memphis, ARMarch 16, 2014
PHYSICALLY DEMANDING AND MICRO MANAGEMENT OUTDATED.. GREAT COWORKER..HARDEST PART DEALING WITH REC DEPT AT COMPANIES..ENJOYED DRIVING
Difficult environment to work
Field Service Supervisor (Current Employee), AbileneMarch 15, 2014
Too many responsibilites continue to be handed down to the supervisor level. Unable to be in field with employees due to workload. Too many major projects scheduled at the same time doesn't allow adequate time to ensure project is executed properly. Senior management continue to raise the performance expectations with very little support at our level. – more... Subsequently, you are threatened often with going on a PIP or worse. – less
FAST PACED
Forklift Operator (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXMarch 15, 2014
Pros: great ppl in shipping
Cons: lots of work to do. and its all expected to be done in less than 8hrs.
Good place to learn forklift and riding pallet jack. As a Selector theres plenty of over time and 6 months later you can go to a different dept. But Order selecting isn't a great job. Shipping is awesome but you have to share one little warehouse and deal with other departments in your way.
Fast paced, productive and fun work environment
Public Affairs and Communications Intern (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 14, 2014
Each day brought new and exciting challenges to the table. My typical day was not spent in a cubicle all day. I was able to learn from not only the Public Affairs and Communications department but from numerous departments on the Coca-Cola campus, as well as surrounding design, public relations and printing firms.
Good People working there , just lacking direction
Production Lead (Current Employee), Houston TxMarch 14, 2014
Good people , and company wise it is getting better lots of new management . New projects to look forward to this year.
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.
Senior Account Manager (Former Employee), Speedway, INMarch 13, 2014
Pros: loose schedule
Cons: lots of sales pressure
First off, I was always pleased with the compensation I received. Salary was fair and the bonuses were pretty great (although, I hear that this is changing). My direct supervisors were pretty great, but the higher up you get, the less impressive management was.
Good place to work.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Pueblo, COMarch 12, 2014
Pros: fun, good company.
Cons: sometimes deadlines impossible to reach.
Overall not a bad place. Usual warehouse work. Must make some deadlines. Good co-workers, Management ok. Good benefits.
Awesome company to work for
Order Builder (Former Employee), Omaha, NEMarch 11, 2014
The most enjoyable part of this job was the co-workers, Riding the pallet jack all through the warehouse...something like driving...having fun.
Fun place to work
Warehouse/Forklift Operator (Current Employee), Allentown, PAMarch 11, 2014
very fast paced and Very physical demanding. hardest part is the hours for me and my family.

About The Coca-Cola Company

The Coca-Cola Company is a manufacturer, distributor and marketer of nonalcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups in the world. – Read more

The Coca-Cola Company Photos