The Coca-Cola Company
1,737 reviews

The Coca-Cola Company Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
WE WORK AS A TEAM AND WIN AS A TEAM, AT WORK AND ON OUR PRIVATE LIFES (LIVING THE BRAND)
SALES KEY ACCOUNT REP (Current Employee), Mpumalanga, ZNJuly 19, 2014
WHEN A CUSTOMER DID'NT GET THEIR COKE DELIVERY,THEN I HAD TO MAKE A PLAN TO DELIVER WITH MY CAR.

CUSTOMER SERVICE GOES A LONG WAY,ONCE WE PROVIDE GOOD SERVICE, THE CUSTOMER WILL BE LOYAL TO THE BRAND

THE ASSISTANCE THAT I'M GETTING AND THE TURN AROUND TIME IS EXCELLENT FROM MY TOP MANAGEMENT

WE WORK AS A TEAM AT ALL TIMES AND WIN AS ONE ALWAYS,MOST – more... OF ALL WE BELIEVE IN EACH OTHER

THE HARDEST PART OF MY JOB IS WHEN YOU NEED TO RELY ON OTHER PEOPLE TO FINALISE A SALE YET THAT WILL NOT BE DONE IN 24HRS TIME.

ALWAYS HAVE A HAPPY CUSTOMER AT THE END OF MY CALL IN AN OUTLET,THAT MAKES ME ENJOY MY WORK ALWAYS – less
they treat there employees fairly.
building maintenance (Current Employee), san antonio,txJuly 19, 2014
I work on hvac, and refrigeration, plumbing,lighting, painting etc.., I learned about safety, and how we make the soft drinks. the management keeps us up to date on safety, and priorities. we are three associates in our department and work good as a team. the hardest part of the job is when we have shjut downs. the most enjoyable part of the job is – more... that we never get pressured. – less
Successful environment with good people
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Oakland, CAJuly 19, 2014
Pros: fun, easy parking, high energy environment, compensation
Cons: job security
Nice people with beautiful personalities, great work environment, energetic atmosphere. I love working for Coca Cola it has been an awesome learning experience.
Ok place to work, but keep your eyes open for another job .
Gate Checker (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 18, 2014
Pros: benefits, health care 401k and vacation
Cons: pay rate is terrible compared to its competitors.
Ok place to work if you're single. Your job becomes your life no free time to enjoy yourself away from work. The only way you make a decent paycheck is to work overtime and more overtime, but they will tell you that your working to much overtime.
Very productive place of employment
Warehouse Worker/Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Hauppauge, NYJuly 17, 2014
Pros: discounted products
I have a great time at work. The atmosphere is pleasant. Great company, management, employees from start to finish.
Great company with great benefits.
Bulk merchandiser (Current Employee), Clayton, ncJuly 17, 2014
Great company with great benefits, but it is very labor intensive. I drive a lot of miles per day and work nearly 60 hrs per week.
decent job
Accountant III (Current Employee), Brandon, FLJuly 16, 2014
senior management is absent (not physically), turnover is very high and it takes forever for them to backfill an open position thus causing the current employees to be completely overwhelmed.
heavy physical work, good pay, helpfull management
Route Sales Bottle/Can Vendors (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 16, 2014
Great work, no a/c in company vehicles. Fair pay, decent hours (6am until route complete). Excelent management.
i love this job
File Clerk (Former Employee), east hartford ctJuly 16, 2014
I loved my co worker even on a bad day they made you smile. There you really seen a family. Management was the bomb lol everything was pretty straight forward. I enjoyed going there every morning even though it was a temp position.
Fun Work Place
Mailroom Clerk (Former Employee), Brandon, FLJuly 14, 2014
Alot of work and didn't pay enough and the co workers were not vey friendly
Nice company to work for
Distribution Supervisor (Current Employee), Houston, PAJuly 14, 2014
Pros: company discounts
Cons: working extreme hours with minimal support
Learned a lot about the logistic/operation side of a distribution facility.
Productive and Family Oriented Company
Business Manager (Current Employee), Rochester, NYJuly 14, 2014
Pros: family oriented and caring management team
Cons: limited advancement opportunities localy
Great Company to work for in a fast paced environment.
Team work is the main culture.
Enjoying marketting with beverages of coca cola products
Marketting-agency (Current Employee), India,Karnataka,Shimoga,ShikaripuraJuly 12, 2014
Good experience with coca cola.
Extra salary for more than target reach and over time work.
Productive and fun place to work. Ping Pong table, PS3, Xbox, Free Drinks
Finance (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 11, 2014
Pros: free drinks (coke products galore)
Cons: here today you're a hero. tomorrow ain't promised. keep that resume up to date
Casual, Organized, Home away from home, Ping Pong....
Ability to make a difference
Ability to grow
Be part of a diverse team
One-of-a-kind experiences
A unique culture
Accessibility to more than just a Company...
Rewarding environment
Not a bad job for the right person.
Order Builder/Loader (Current Employee), Greensburg, PAJuly 10, 2014
Pros: lots of free drinks, benefits, raises, pay, select few great coworkers
Cons: management doesn't do much for us. some hard workers and some really lazy people.
I never made more than 12.00 an hour before I came to coca cola. They started me out at 14.09 and offer 50 cent raises every six months. I have a full medical plan for 114 a month (health, vision, dental and prescription). Weekends off and steady 40+ hours a week.

The work is repetitive but not hard. The day would start at 2 pm. We would build pallets – more... for the side load driver and load them on the truck for them. Usually anywhere between 2,500-5,000 cases depending on the time of year and if any holidays are approaching. Once that's done we'll eat lunch and wait for the bulk orders to come in (Wal mart, shop and save, etc) and that can be anywhere from 6,000 to 20,000 cases, again, depending on the time of year and holidays. We got hammered just recently for Labor Day and did two days straight of over 22,000 cases each day.

I am clearing 1,000 bucks or more every paycheck so I'm grateful for the job, as it pays my rent, vehicle and expenses with some left to spare so I'm not living paycheck to paycheck. Like I said, for a young person it's good pay and not very hard work. Benefits and raises are nice. Management needs some work but what can you expect. It's not a glamourous job but it feels good supplying bigs chain stores with a global product. I'm glad for the opportunity and am grateful for the job that I have there. – less
Best Place to work
Distribution Supervisor/Warehouse Manager (Former Employee), Corpus Christi, TXJuly 10, 2014
At the time of my employment, ALL levels of management were involved in everyday roles to show employees that we were a strong team and family.
Cool job
Site-to-Site Product Distribution - Merchandiser (Former Employee), Monroe, LAJuly 10, 2014
I really had a good experience there at Coca-Cola. This job got you prepared for a long day of work but the management was really on your side and provided you with several tools and information to make the job much easier.
Great job
merchandiser (Former Employee), Wichita, KSJuly 10, 2014
Pros: clock in and out from phone as well as great work shift
great work shift as well as decent pay. Drive your own car to stores
great place to start a career
project Scheduler (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKJuly 9, 2014
Pros: experience
Cons: its okay
learned how to start and manage projects. it is great place to start a career but there is no advancement after wards
Productive and innovative place to work.
District Sales Manager (Current Employee), Richmond, VAJuly 9, 2014
Pros: flexibility and benefits
Cons: lack of work life balance
A typical day consist of conference calls and trade rides with members of my sales team. Once a week I host a standard sale meeting with apprx. 45 attendees. Direct management is very hands on with coaching but is often time stretched too thin. Employees of other channels of the business work cohesively together to reach one common goal. The most enjoyable – more... part of this job is helping my team to grow and develop as sales professionals. – less

About The Coca-Cola Company

The Coca-Cola Company is a manufacturer, distributor and marketer of nonalcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups in the world. – Read more

The Coca-Cola Company Photos