The Coca-Cola Company

The Coca-Cola Company Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
productive and organized workplace
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 18, 2012
receive orders and build them on a pallet using a power jack to be put on trucks to deliver to stores
Productive and fun workplace
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 2, 2012
Worked on several different canning lines, feed boxes on canning line while operting it. Watch glue levels and used can tops on operating line.

Learned how to stop and start canning line.

Worked on can placement for management.

Co-workers were helpful and friendly.

Understanding different cultures, such as language barriers.
was the hardest part – more... of the job.

Clean work enviorment. – less
lots of variety
DISTRIBUTION MANAGER (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 9, 2012
Pros: good salary
Cons: work in all kinds of weather
As a delivery driver you are to finish your route, management are decent people that have moved up the ranks. Physically demanding, You do get to meet a lot of different people and you are always in a different area of the city
good work place
Filler Machine Operator (Former Employee), phillipinesSeptember 16, 2012
Pros: bring food
Cons: nigth shift hours
good company .....knows how to oprates machines..enjoying with my fellow co workers,,, hardest part is when we do the long hours like 3 pm to 7am in the morinig which is 16 hours ....
enjoyed plant work and fellow employees
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee), Enterprise, ABAugust 16, 2012
Pros: benefits and social club gathering good team buliding
Cons: no promotional prospects
Assign work tasks from previous nights production reports and work orders, alway looking to improve technology good management group and fellow workers.
leaving to go to nova scotia for a higher position and leaving a good working environment, enjoyed all aspects
Fun and constant laughing
Hybrid RPA/DCA (Former Employee), 401 Bayview, BarrieAugust 1, 2012
My co-workers and hourly staff are all fantastic. Learned more about cash balancing and AR/AP.

As a company that is struggling to figure out how to get product to customers in a timely manner, many extra hours were required.

Drinkwater – July 5, 2013

Really? Coca-cola a company struggling to figure out how to get product to customers in a timely manner? No! Shocking! In this age of technology and advanced logistics? Yup, they suck.

Good Pay Fast Paced enviroment
AUDITOR (Former Employee), Brampton, ONAugust 1, 2012
loading unloading trailers, auditing pick tickets to ensure accuracy,cycle counts, management was great as well as the workers
Productive and worked in different locations everyday.
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Kingston, ONApril 26, 2012
Pros: always kept busy, worked at my own pace, had my own hours
Cons: schedules were poorly made
I would drive to different cities, depending on the schedule, ranging from Belleville to Brockville. I would go to different stores that sold Coca-Cola products such as Wal-Mart and Metro and restock all of Coca-Cola's product while keeping the back tidy. I would travel alone and work alone while keeping track of the time I spent at each store and the – more... mileage I drove. I would deal with the store managers to get a signature or approval that my duties were complete. The hardest part of the job is to start my day near the same time as a truck arrival. This is because if I came in too early I would not have much to do until the truck came and if I came too late I would have to work extra fast due to the fact that other trucks for different companies were also arriving. The most enjoyable part of this job is that I got to meet and work with different managers from different stores. Also I enjoyed driving to different cities which always kept me busy. – less
we get free drinks and study opprtunities
long haul driver (Current Employee), Cape Town, South AfricaApril 25, 2012
Pros: benefits- med aid, prov fund, pension etc.
Cons: long hours, no study time and very little personal time
18 hours of driving each day from Cape Town to George. We have very little correspondence with management. We as co- workers have a good understanding with each other. I get very little sleep and communication between office staff and the drivers is most of the time very bad. I suppose I could say the benefits, such as medical aid etc and the fact that – more... enjoy my job. – less
Great Salary
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Toronto,ONMarch 30, 2012
Great salary
Shift work
Long / unstable hours
Opportunity for advancement
Account Manager Coca-Cola Refreshments
Sales Account Manager (Current Employee), Omaha, NEApril 16, 2014
Pros: good pay/ benefits, globally recognized, independent position, high recognition
Cons: highly stressful at times, can work long hours
Each day I have a set route that will differ from day to day but will be the same stops each week. I would check on my hand held computer to see current and upcoming ads for each stop. I plan out a course to follow based on location and efficiency. At each stop (or outlet) I will check to see if we as a company have certain priorities that we try to – more... meet for each quarter. I will walk the outlet to: identify key opportunities for Coca-Cola and our customers to gain business, ensure all of our product is to our "Look of Success," and to order missing product. Then I will inventory our back stock and us that long with the ad information to determine an accurate order for the outlet.

Coca-cola is a team composed of many people and many positions. I have learned that we could not be as successful as we are without everyone evolved. It takes all employees' involvement to make things run smoothly. My management is very involved and always tries to put us all in the best possible position for us to succeed. If they need to dive in and merchandise product, sell in product, or what ever else they are more than willing to do so. My co-workers are also team players. Many of us call each other for advice or suggestions on different obstacles. Many times we help out each other by cover some stops for each other should one be falling behind. All of us from management to entry level jobs generally respect and care for one another and want to see every one do well

I have also learned that its not always easy to try to predict what a store will sell through or not on any giving day. I have to find a way to use the tools that are given to me and my best judgment to write an order. Another challenge is balance my day out so that I am not spending too much time at one store or doing one particular task.

My favorite part about my job is that fact that I am working for one of the largest companies in the world that brings joy and happiness to people of ages and races. when I mention that I work for Coca-cola everyone instantly knows what that is and starts up a conversation even if they prefer the another brand over ours. I get a sense of pride when I see someone drinking a Coke or wearing a Coke shirt. – less
Stocking for Coca-Cola.
Stocker (Former Employee), Minocqua, WIApril 16, 2014
Worked in Minocqua, WI stocking and maintaining soda displays at 3 stores for Coca-Cola. Traveling was enjoyable although I was never compensated for mileage. Days went fast, worked with numerous other stocking employees.
Very intensive work.
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Eagan, MNApril 16, 2014
Pros: good starting pay.
Cons: difficult work, poor oversight, and no health benefits for part time employees.
Worked as a part time merchandiser and the work is extremely labor intensive which was not illustrated during interview Also, communication is very poor at headquarters and was sent on various routes on different weeks. This job is not for everyone.
Order Picker (Former Employee), Pompano Beach, FLApril 15, 2014
exciting place to work. overtime was always guaranteed. Hr was always fair and understanding.
coca cola
Shift Leader (Current Employee), Sidcup, ENGApril 15, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: everything esle
Long hours continental shifts
Staff stuck in their ways - long service
management who wont deal with poor performance and dont reward or recognise high performers
coworkers who want to put each other down

only positive is pay - way way over paid
good company but poorly managed leading to facility closing
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), st louis mo.April 14, 2014
Pros: decent pay good medical insurance
Cons: old rundown facility made it very difficult to keep costs down
it was a pretty relaxed atmosphere with good coworkers but unfortunately circumstances beyond my control led to the closing of the facility
Fun work place
Supervisor-Jennie Cartwright-retired (Former Employee), Huntington, WVApril 14, 2014
Met alot of people who were willing to help me learn and advance in retail buisness.
Fast paced, challenging environment.
District Sales Manager Combo (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXApril 13, 2014
Pros: great learning experience, exposure to different aspects of the business.
Cons: work/life balance, very demanding, support of top management
Just as other industries, Coca-Cola is a fast paced challenging place to work, continuous change and development. Environment created by co-workers makes the job enjoyable.
good job. nice place to work at.
Order builder/Forklift (Former Employee), Lancaster, PAApril 13, 2014
coca cola was a high paced job the expected alot of moving around and following instructions.
Productive and serious place to work
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALApril 12, 2014
Pros: good over time
Cons: short breaks
The days were very busy from the beginning till the end. I learn to use a fork lift an a walking staking .The management was ok, mi co-workers all was good an professional people the hardest part of the job unloading big palette in a broke dock finish my day without problems in all.

About The Coca-Cola Company

The Coca-Cola Company is a manufacturer, distributor and marketer of nonalcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups in the world. – Read more

The Coca-Cola Company Photos