The Cleaning Authority

The Cleaning Authority Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Hard work
Housekeeper (Current Employee), Burlington, ONFebruary 6, 2013
Working as a house cleaning is very hard labouring work. I feel the overall work envorinment is different each day depending on which houses you clean and who you are working with. It is not ideal working different hours each day and not knowing when your day will end. The management has great intentions for being helpful when in need by bringing supplies – more... and covering for sick coworkers. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the results of your work in each house. – less
not overall pleased
Cleaning Aide (Former Employee), Burlington, ONOctober 17, 2012
Pros: weekends off
Cons: management, coworkers, unrealiable shifts and pay
there was no typical day
didnt learn anything
managment wasnt the greatest
kept to self as coworkers were rude and back stabbing to eachother
hardest part - never knew when shift ended and only got paid for half the day
not enjoyable
regret ever applying here and taking the job
crew member (Former Employee), schaumburg, ilJuly 14, 2014
No breaks, mangement is rude and pushy, use personal car. Only nice thing is that there was no work on weekends or holidays. Thats it. They cut paychecks when unnessarry. Lie about mileage. This job is a joke! Highly do not reccomend.
Needs lots of work
Trainer/Team Leader (Current Employee), Ballwin, MOJuly 1, 2014
Pros: there are none
Cons: no benefits, high turn over
Its very mismanaged;poor appreciation of workers.
Very unaccommodating if you have a life outside of work, i.e. kids,husbands/wives,school,court,any type of emergencies.
House Cleaner
House Cleaner (Former Employee), Collierville TNJune 25, 2014
I was a house cleaner for The Cleaning Authority. Normally, I arrived at 7:30 and worked till 3. It was a great job for a college student, mainly because of the hours and the pay. Also, it really wasn't that tough of a job.
ok
House Cleaner (Former Employee), Newport News, VAMay 23, 2014
the job was ok. didn't really like the hours but the pay was great
Overall, a good company.
House cleaner (Former Employee), MichiganMay 14, 2014
The workers and the manager were great. I enjoyed the job, however with my vehicle, I couldn't drive to all the required locations. In a given day, I drove 50+miles.
Cleaned 4-5 residential homes a day.
Trainer/House Cleaner Cleaned (Former Employee), New Haven, MIApril 30, 2014
I drove from house to house cleaned the inside of the house. I worked on a team of two. I learned how to notice dirt and how to clean it up. I learned how to impress many different kinds of people and how to keep them happy. Management was wonderful. Business growing so fast they cant keep enough workers to handle the work load. I enjoyed making my – more... customers happy. I didn't get paid for allot of my time. – less
physical labor
Professional Cleaner (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COApril 16, 2014
Pros: you can move up quickly
Cons: pay and not family friendly
in this job be ready to work. new owners are nice but are not family friendly in the since that you can no have a phone and you will not have the time at the office you will be out all day cleaning.
fun workplace
Professional House Cleaner (Current Employee), Gladstone, MOApril 13, 2014
great people to work with. owners are very nice. you get vacation and aflac
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Newport News, VAMarch 24, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
I enjoy cleaning, so being a housekeeper was fun. I did not enjoy using my own car to commute throughout Hampton Roads.
fun co workers
Cleaner/Trainer (Former Employee), Richmond, VAMarch 18, 2014
Pros: work in any wheather
Cons: healthcare
the cleaning authority was fun and paid well till it got sold after almost 4n half years of being there .
tryed putting zero stars but you cant
cleaner (Former Employee), west chicago ilMarch 7, 2014
Pros: end of the day when ur done
Cons: little pay, bad mangement, rude
Horrible place to work at seriously don't do it, it seems easy and fast money every Friday but that's a joke , mangers care about the money and money only and they can careless about you, family emergency? don't bother they wont let you leave , manger drops by to inspect houses with your team everyday overall not a place to work owner is very nice but – more... the management is a different story.... you over work yourself with little pay (I quit on my own I was not fired couldn't handle it anymore and you probably wont either) – less
Easy going workplace!
Assistant Manager- Ending Position (Former Employee), Cordova, TNMarch 4, 2014
This is the ideal company for someone who is extremely hard working & who enjoys working with a variety of fun characters.
Just a great atmosphere to work around.
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COFebruary 26, 2014
Pros: work in a regular team and make lasting friendships, paid mileage and drive time. and paid training!
Cons: it's physical labor so it's not the job for some.
The Cleaning Authority in Colorado Springs was a great place to work for. There are many incentive programs in play that just encourage you to come to work and try your best.
The hours are great. You work Monday - Friday from around 8 - 4. So you get weekends off but there is extra work if you want the money on Saturday, it's on a volunteer basis. You – more... get a fair lunch break and breaks throughout the day. Fair pay and you get to keep any tips you earn.
My favorite thing about the job is the drive in between houses. You typically get on a regular team and you make a friend you guys get to listen to music and talk, it makes the day go by quick.
Management is there to listen to you with no judgment. They just want to help and make sure we are all doing all that we can to be the best cleaning company in the area. – less
very productive
House Cleaner (Former Employee), West Chicago, ILFebruary 19, 2014
Pros: making customers happy
Cons: long drives between houses
Loved the face that after we leave the house for the day the customers are very happy.
Good if you dont mind cleaning
House Cleaner (Former Employee), Henrico, VAFebruary 19, 2014
Your will clean about 4 to 5 houses a day and maybe more if you get done early enough because you may have to go help another team. Getting time off is a pain and you have to have a car to drive everyday and you dont really get paid enough to fix it if it breaks down and if it does they still expect you to be at work no questions asked.
House Cleaner
House Cleaner (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZFebruary 4, 2014
Loved the work.. atmosphere was not enjoyable. Drove own vehicle to go to homes.
Great way to learn your way around town and to see new places
Professional Cleaner (Former Employee), New Haven, MIFebruary 3, 2014
Typical day is going to the office building and collecting your cleaning supplies for the day. I've learned how to clean professionally and the right way of cleaning. The management was typically ok and the coworkers were fine except you really wont get to know anyone besides your daily partner. The most enjoyable part of the job was the travel and – more... seeing huge houses and the hardest was probably would be just how long it takes to clean a home sometimes. – less
House cleaning
House cleaner (Current Employee), Troy, MIJanuary 31, 2014
Pros: no nights and weekends
Cons: no real breaks or lunches.
I clean with a team member 4-5 houses per day on a rotational basis. Very detailed work, in order to keep cost and profit at a good level, have to work very quickly, while keeping to the guidelines set by the company. Co-workers change, daily hiring and letting go. Team work is awesome and enjoy the team effort, all for one and one for all type of environment.

1 2 3 4 5

About The Cleaning Authority

Building Big Businesses A leading franchisor in the growing $46 billion cleaning services industry, The Cleaning Authority is – Read more