Pros: getting positive feedback
Cons: on your feet for hours
- 8 hour day
- I learned to have good listening skills, be empathetic as well as to have a good relationship with customers.
- I was a front store supervisor as well as a postal manager
- I had great co-workers, we worked as a team and helped each other and had fun as well.
- The hardest part of the job was having to talk with a co-worker about a problem.
- – more... The most enjoyable part of the job was talking with internal and external customers and helping them with there needs. – less