We are fast casual restaurant committed to serving our customers fresh quality product in a fun upbeat but VERY BUSY atmosphere. We are looking for a General Manager with a business mind and driven to excellence. This person would have an opportunity to become a Managing Partner within 12 months.
If you are a manager that can bring out the best in people and develop high preforming teams, while delivering exceptional customer service, then this is the place for you.
As a Member of the management team, your duties will include:
Managing daily operations, with a hands on approach.
- Meeting or exceeding daily, & weekly labor targets, and COGS targets
- Ensuring ALL guest receive an exceptional customer experience through effective staff training & development.
- Preform regular table visits and guest interactions.
- Overseeing inventory levels, freshness standards, and ordering of supplies
- Overseeing & meeting company cleanliness and product freshness standards.
- Minimum 3 years restaurant management experience.
- Ability to deliver a great customer experience by creating a fun upbeat high energy atmosphere.
- Hands on approach, MUST be comfortable getting your hands dirty working in every position, cooking and prepping product daily, (We do not believe in front of house & back of house management. )
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast pace environment.
- A completive wage.
- Opportunity to develop new revenue streams and opportunities within the current business model
- Opportunity for quarterly performance bonus or to become Managing Partner in 12 months
- Fast-paced atmosphere in the heart of the Downtown Core
- Opportunity for growth & development.