Are you currently enrolled in CREB's How to Become a Realtor® course?
Would you like to have a portion of the course paid for?
Are you looking to learn how a successful team functions?
Are you interested in joining a team that has already sold over 130 homes YTD in Calgary?
Do you want to learn the proven and repeatable systems that have made us over $980,000 in commissions YTD?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, then joining The Chamberlain Group's team of Expert Advisors may be a great fit for you.
We are looking for two, talented buyer's agents that are keene on taking their new career status from beginner to expert, in a short period of time.
We want team members that…
- continuously seek knowledge to improve
- act with urgency and frequency
- focus on solutions, maintaining a positive mindset
- never give up
- have 100% accountability and 0% excuses
- consistently do what they say they will
- have a passion for the community, including their own families
- efficiently and productively use their time
- have integrity and respect for others
- love a challenge, stepping up to the plate when an obstacle is presented to them.
If you are the right candidate for the position, please follow the submission directions below.
In one email, please submit the following to Hiring1 at tcgroup dot ca. Please ensure the subject line reads: 'New Buyer Agent - Getting My License'.
2. Introduction Letter -- Please provide a brief, 2 paragraph-length explanation as to why you are the ideal candidate for the Buyer's Agent position, as well as what phase of CREB's real estate course you have completed.
3. Complete the DISC profile at http://www.tonyrobbins.com/ue/disc-profile.php.
*Please Note: Failing to follow the directives above will ensure that your application is not considered.