Accountable To: Alberta Regional Director, Sales & Marketing Director
Ensure effective streamlined communication of all sales, marketing & promotion strategies between Ceili’s Southland and Royal Oak locations. (Possibility of additional stores)
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Primary facilitator for all events and promotional activities for all three locations. Store management team is responsible for generating leads and solidifying the booking. The Marketing facilitator is responsible for coordinating all details (includes drawing up event contract) with party coordinator.
- Must attend weekly meetings with the General Manager at all locations to review upcoming events, promotions, etc. (please ensure you have transportation arranged to be able to meet at each of the stores)
- With any large party bookings (buy-outs, fundraisers etc.), must meet with the event organizer onsite the day of to ensure successful execution.
- Responsible for all post-event follow up with all organizers to ensure experience & standards were up to par.
- Update weekly sales calendar with all confirmed bookings for all locations. The calendar should be sent out to head office and managing teams on Thursday of each week.
- Primary person for all design and print requests for in-house promotions/events for all locations.
- Responsible for maintaining design and print budgets based on budget amount given from General Manager and Marketing Director for all locations.
- Responsible for Web & ClickSpace TV updates for all locations based on individual and company wide promotions and events.
- Responsible for updating all store data bases & RIDES systems.
- Responsible for all ticket printing of events at all locations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extreme organization and planning skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Formal presentation skills
- Decision-making ability
- High stress tolerance
- Team collaboration
- High School Diploma
- Efficient in use of computers (both PC and Mac)
- At least 1 years’ experience in the industry (marketing and hospitality)
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Adobe
- Proficient in multiple social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, HootSuite)
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in Marketing will be considered an asset**
- Good command of English, spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be friendly, personable and able to build harmonious working relationships with clients, co-workers and the general public
- Ability to exercise good judgment in recognizing scope of authority and protecting confidential information is a must
- Must have vehicle to travel between Head Office and multiple store locations
- Full time salary based position
- Fun, fast pasted, growing environment
- Growth opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Paid vacation and benefits
**Only eligible candidates will be contacted
Indeed - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard
Ceili’s Modern Irish Pub started “pouring the pints” back in 1999 and the taps have not turned off since! We currently...