This position is advertised through the Career Foundation. We are a results-oriented non-profit organization and registered charity that has been serving people across the Greater Toronto Area successfully since 1988. As a Service Excellence Organization, we are committed to providing the highest quality service possible to ensure that our job seeker clients and our employer partners reach their goals.
This position is covered under the Youth Employment Fund. Preference will be given to those candidates who are:
- Under the age of 29
- Out of work or working less than 20 hours a week
- Out of school or attending school part-time
- A resident of Ontario
All suitable candidates will be required to go through the pre-screening process through the Career Foundation.
OFFICE COORDINATOR & SALES ASSOCIATE Position!
Great career Opportunity!!!
- Great English Spoken & Written.
- Must have a solid foundation with Microsoft windows, MS Office (word/Excel)
- Well groomed, Professionally Dressed.
- Extrovert, outspoken, Respectful.
- Retail experience an asset
- Receptionist/Admin experience an asset
- Must follow and complete a daily work routine.
- Responsible for the Complete cleanliness of the office. Eg. Floors, Carpets, desks, displays, Lab, sinks, dishes, wash room. Monitored Daily and cleaned appropriately.
- Promotional phone marketing to local residents.
- Customer Service.
- Assist with the sales of Glasses & Contact Lenses.
- Ordering, shipping & tracking of customer jobs, Purchase invoices, credit invoices by mail, on-line & phone.
- Document Scanning, filing and Tracking.
- Assisting & Taking instruction from the Optician and the Doctor.
- Maintaining the office Calendars.
- Opening Daily & Closing when needed.
- Set start times. Variable end time based on 30 to 40 hours a week. Working Monday to Saturday.
An ideal candidate will be from the Scarborough area OR be willing to commute and be very punctual when it comes to opening the store in the morning.
Please reply to this posting with your cover letter and resume.