*This position is available under the Youth Employment Fund.
Eligibility: Youth 15-29, out of work and out of school.*
Large Custom Kitchen Manufacturer
located at Hwy 427 & the Queensway
- Perform daily activities to maintain effective inventory management procedures
- Maintain inventory/stock levels of material
- Organize inventory for distribution/shipping
- Verify and generate reports for inventory control
- Order weekly stock
- Perform monthly physical inventory count
- Check with department areas for availability of stocked items
- Deliver material to various departments if needed
- 3 Years minimum inventory or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Flexibility and good customer service skills
- Technical skills with inventory control or computer systems including MS Office
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills
- Able to lift 40 lbs
Monday to Friday 7:30am – 4:00pm
Company offers comprehensive benefit package
Please apply with resume!!
We are a results-oriented non-profit organization and registered charity that has been serving people across the Greater Toronto Area...