If you would like to work in an environment where you are provided with training, tools and a safe work environment, then this is the opportunity for you. At The Calgary Airport Authority, we empower you to do your job well.
Reporting to the Supervisor, Mobile Equipment, the overall responsibility of this safety-sensitive position is to perform maintenance and repair to Airport equipment fleet to ensure smooth Airport operation. Detailed duties include:
- Repair and overhaul components on all airport vehicles and heavy equipment
- Perform maintenance procedures according to manufacturers and the Authority’s service schedule
- Diagnose faults with the use of hydraulic flow meters, gauges, service manuals and computerized diagnostic equipment
- Valid Journeyman Heavy Duty Mechanic Certificate
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license (minimum)
- Welding, machining and fabrication experience
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid Airside Vehicle Operator’s Permit (AVOP) and a Restricted Area Identification Card (RAIC)
- Meet requirements of acting in a safety-sensitive position
- Work a rotating on call schedule
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team
Remuneration is in accordance with the Authority Collective Agreement Pay Band 8. The Calgary Airport Authority offers employees a benefits package at no cost. In addition, we encourage our employees to pursue professional development opportunities that will contribute to achieving career goals, enhancing job performance and furthering self-development. Full details of our Total Rewards can be found on our website at www.yyc.com
Indeed - 13 months ago
It starts with you. It’s an experience only Calgary can provide – the freedom of open spaces, the comfort of Western...