The Cadillac Fairview Corporation Limited

The Cadillac Fairview Corporation Limited Employee Review

View all The Cadillac Fairview Corporation Limited reviews

Amazing benefits, and a history of employee advancement
Customer Service Represantive (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC19 August 2013
Cadillac Fairview is a great company that is spread out all over Canada. They know how to treat their employees and are constantly reviewing their benefit package to ensure they don't just meet industry standards, but go above & beyond.
As well there are many employees who I have worked with who started at the bottom and have been working their way up over the years.
In the service centre in Vancouver we had a fast paced environment as 3 of us took care of all tenant issues related to 13 properties. This included not only dispatching maintenance staff for immediate issues but also working with security and management for issues related to construction and safety issues. I loved the busyness, and the idea that while on the surface the job looked mundane you really never knew what would was going to happen on a day to day basis.

Other The Cadillac Fairview Corporation Limited Employee Reviews

sometimes chaotic work environment
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB8 December 2017
sometimes stressful because of crowded noisy environment

management were quite respectful and friendly

most co workers were co operative and helpful
Pros
medical benefits
Cons
crowded work environment(mall patrons)
Mall Security
Security and Life Safety Officer, Part-time (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB20 November 2017
Good Job at the time, appears management has all changed since I left. Changes for the best. Standard mall security, walking the halls, watching for bad people and arresting thieves.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Cadillac Fairview Corporation Limited. Our community is ready to answer.

The Cadillac Fairview Corporation Limited Reviews by Location