The Cadillac Fairview Corporation Limited

The Cadillac Fairview Corporation Limited Employee Review

View all The Cadillac Fairview Corporation Limited reviews

How can anyone say anything good about them...
security (Former Employee) –  calgary21 December 2013
A typical day at work when I dealt with management they were quick to act as though the staff were incompetents and they had little reason to keep us. I felt bullied and berated and this also led to feelings of inadequacy amongst the staff towards each other. Every day I was at work I wondered if this would be the day they would fire me. Certainly an unpleasant experience. The only way to advance was to suck up to the company staff regardless of how much or how little work staff actually did, the pay was terrible. The best part of the job was the one time I stopped a shoplifter and helped old people back to their cars.
Pros
Experience, not being unemployed
Cons
every day of life lived in that place is at least a place of unreal purgatory

Other The Cadillac Fairview Corporation Limited Employee Reviews

Mall Security
Security and Life Safety Officer, Part-time (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB20 November 2017
Good Job at the time, appears management has all changed since I left. Changes for the best. Standard mall security, walking the halls, watching for bad people and arresting thieves.
Wow
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON16 November 2017
This organization was my starting point. They gave me the tools I needed to be successful as a marketing professional. Their training is second-to-none and they remain committed to corporate stewardship.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Cadillac Fairview Corporation Limited. Our community is ready to answer.

The Cadillac Fairview Corporation Limited Reviews by Location