The Cadillac Fairview Corporation Limited

The Cadillac Fairview Corporation Limited Employee Reviews in Canada

n/a
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONAugust 7, 2016
Great place to work for. Friendly team, meaningful/challenging work. However, no room to grow.

Great company to develop your career with chances to grow inside
Maintenance Engineer (Current Employee) –  Calgary, ABJune 9, 2016
As a Building Operator or Maintenance Engineer, there are a lot of opportunities to learn and fulfill your professional needs as a mechanical engineer, there are chances to work with industrial equipments (high power pumps, chillers, heat exchangers, cooling towers, FCUs, RTUs, Fans and Generators), also with high end technology such as the heating plants' control through automatized system.
Pros
CF is One of the Best Managed companies
Cons
Sometimes it became quite repetitive, but that also could means new opportunities to improve operations
Unorganized and uneducated
Guest Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 4, 2016
Management was poorly executed. As a guest services representative when new policies were formed they were never properly communicated. Things were passed down through the 'grape vine' and then you were reprimand for not following correct "procedure". Women/girls were very catty and unprofessional from management.
Great experience.
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  TorontoMay 18, 2016
Learned everything I know about the industry because of the great leadership and fun experiences. I reported to the VP and was given exciting and new opportunities to learn each day. My co-workers gave me every chance to succeed and ensured I was enjoying my summer internship.
Ineffective management, horrendous training
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BCApril 6, 2016
Thrown into a world where you need to hit the ground running although you have no idea what you are doing. Manager of department is not able to figure out how best to train and retain for this particular position. Said manager also fired previous employee and blocked that individual from moving departments. The procedures to get things done are ridiculous and redundant.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Expected to know complicated leasing language with no proper training, direct management needs development
very challange workplace
Development Accounting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 29, 2016
the best ever place to work, great management and coworkers. I learned a lot and for my achievements I appreciate my manager
Great Company/Employee Engagement
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONFebruary 11, 2016
Great work/life balance. Competitive salaries. Great opportunities for advancement. Employee engagement is high, with events every quarter. Hardest part of the job is dealing with demanding high profile tenants. Best part of the job is location.
Company with a great job culture
Administrative Coordinator-Finance (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONFebruary 6, 2016
A typical day is very busy, but your hard work is rewarded with genuine appreciation from management and great perks. I work with a great team.
My supervisor is always very supportive, ensuring I have the tools to succeed in my role.
Working in administration means a high volume of tasks and lots of running around on certain days.
Great learning environment with great Management
Guest Services Representative (Seasonal) (Current Employee) –  Calgary, ABJanuary 30, 2016
Cadillac Fairview is a great company.
Have really enjoyed working with Management and Co-Workers.
Have learned many things like exemptions from laws in regards to gift cards.
Pros
Great working environment
Cons
Evenings/Weekends
Great job
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 10, 2015
Cadillac Fairview is a great place to work very employee and customer service oriented. The hardest part of the job is long hours per shift.
Good People
Manager, Security (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 15, 2015
While working there I had the chance to work with a lot of smart and honest people. Great company to work for that care and looked after its employees.
Great Staff, fun workplace, and freedom
Customer Service/Cashier/Customer Experience (Former Employee) –  Dieppe, NBApril 23, 2015
Ensure safety and great customer service.
It was very important to stay positive, because your mood influenced your work ethic.
Once you proved yourself management would entrust you with more responsibilities.
The hardest part of the job was telling a customer 'no' after someone else had already told them 'yes'.
The job had great benefits, and by making people smile made it even more rewarding.
Pros
unlimited play
Cons
Could be a bit stressful
At Cadillac Fairview we work hard but we also play hard. There is a Happy Hour once a month!
Marketing Director (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BCMarch 4, 2015
Working at Cadillac Fairview is rewarding because every day is different. When you look back over the last quarter it is really impressive what gets accomplished. The team is close knit and works hard, but have a lot of fun regardless of workload. People are the main reason for the culture being what it is.
Pros
fair pay and great benefits
Cons
too many meetings
Organized
Guest Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONDecember 6, 2014
Typical day was busy depending and leaned different kinds info for Toronto.Management was kind and co-works helped out and knowing most of everything in the mall was hard.Enjoyed serving people
Pros
free uniform
Ce{t la vie
ex, llong time ago (Former Employee) –  Chinok Shoping Center in CalgaryNovember 28, 2014
Nice people to be working with, but some, a few the believe been police, arrogant, lack 0f manners, specially some women.
I saw a blondie one screaming to an Indian Security Guard, not one , just twice, very disrepect,
She was wearing her uniform with out ironing and dirty heavy shoes.
Somebody must to stop and fired this woman
Great Place to work
OFFICE ADMINISTRATION (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 18, 2014
Fast paced atmosphere, various learning curves and unlimited advancement possibilities.
Management is fair with employees, union or non union workers combined.
Hardest part of the job would be job availability. Placement for this company is highly competative.
Pros
learning possibilities and advancement
Job security
Senior Manager Operations Chinook Centre (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABMay 30, 2014
Liked my position and my direct reports. Had been in this position for 24 years.
Underpaid and overworked
Former employee (Former Employee) –  AlbertaApril 3, 2014
Senior management does not have a clue on how to run a department or does not have the education or knowledge to provide any positive feedback to their managers. Worked 50+ hours a week and for what?.....low pay and mega stress.
Pros
conferences
Cons
low pay & mega stress
Challenging work environment.
Senior Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJanuary 8, 2014
Tight timelines and stringent financial reporting requirements make working in the accounting team a definite challenge. However, there is lots to learn and a sense of accomplishment at the end of a task. Managers are approachable and willing to teach. Co-workers are always willing to lend a hand.

Main lesson learned: the importance of multi-tasking and prioritizing.
Wonderful Company!!
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ONNovember 15, 2013
Assisting customers, faced paced!! Always a challenge. I had the best team of girls to work with.

The Cadillac Fairview Corporation Limited Reviews by Location