The Cadillac Fairview Corporation Limited

The Cadillac Fairview Corporation Limited Employee Reviews

Excellent place to work
Lead engineer (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB21 June 2017
I have found CF is a great company to work for.Their benefit is exceptional. A lot of room to grow your career. I had the full empowerment to make my decisions on big budget items.
One best company to work for.
Pros
Learning opportunity, build you career
Cons
Pay is not top rated compare to industry.
Environnement positif
Emballeuse de cadeau (Former Employee) –  Laval, QC6 June 2017
Une journée souriante et pleine de fou rire avec les enfants.
Pros
collègue simpa
Great company to work for
IT PROJECT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 June 2017
Its a great company to work for. Culture is good and location is fun as our offices are next to the Eaton Center and just outside the financial district.
Cons
Not a lot of room for advancement as with all good companies, people don't leave.
great experience
Administrative Assistant - Student Internship (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 May 2017
This was a student summer job for me. I only worked there for two months, in two different buildings. I worked with the management team of each building. This place was where i learned most of my admin skills, plus everyone was great.
Pros
hour lunch
Cons
it was slow
The worst experience I have had
Property Accountant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB8 May 2017
I worked in the accounting department and the typical week required 50 hours of work, while it was advertised as 35. The processes and documentation were so cumbersome that they seemed almost prehistoric. In 3 accounting positions the total turnover was 10 people over 3 years. That shows you the burn out. I received tremendous positive feedback right until I was told that I did not need to come in any more. No warnings, no feedback...just done one one day with no real explanation.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Really long hours
Only worked at Cadillac for less than a year
Leasing Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB28 March 2017
There were moments when the work you were given as an intern felt dull. It didn't feel as though your work was adding much value to the overall company.
jibberish
Development Accounting Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 November 2016
jibberish, jibber-jabber and gobbledygook refer to speech or other use of language that is nonsense, or that appears to be nonsense. It may include speech sounds that are not actual words, or forms such as language games or highly specialized jargon that seems non-sensical to outsiders.
HVAC Operator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 September 2016
Fast pace environment, handling various problems dealing with the building environmental systems, and client comfort.

excellent co-works are able to provide assistance or advice on array of topics/problems.

the hardest part is trying to please everyone all of the time.

the most enjoyable part is being able to successfully complete a job, that has been a off-on problem for a period of time.

Management is hands-off, but available to provide information or assistance as they were former workers and have a unique understanding of the problems and can arise.
Pros
great salary/benifits, work enviroment
Cons
having to stay late for last minute problems.
Great company to work with.
Revenue Coordinator for 3 Office Towers (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB29 August 2016
Cadillac Fairview has a great work environment and wonderful people as co-workers. Benefits and retirement plans exceptional. The company is highly active with participating within the community.
n/a
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 August 2016
Great place to work for. Friendly team, meaningful/challenging work. However, no room to grow.

Great company to develop your career with chances to grow inside
Maintenance Engineer (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB9 June 2016
As a Building Operator or Maintenance Engineer, there are a lot of opportunities to learn and fulfill your professional needs as a mechanical engineer, there are chances to work with industrial equipments (high power pumps, chillers, heat exchangers, cooling towers, FCUs, RTUs, Fans and Generators), also with high end technology such as the heating plants' control through automatized system.
Pros
CF is One of the Best Managed companies
Cons
Sometimes it became quite repetitive, but that also could means new opportunities to improve operations
Unorganized and uneducated
Guest Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 June 2016
Management was poorly executed. As a guest services representative when new policies were formed they were never properly communicated. Things were passed down through the 'grape vine' and then you were reprimand for not following correct "procedure". Women/girls were very catty and unprofessional from management.
Great experience.
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto18 May 2016
Learned everything I know about the industry because of the great leadership and fun experiences. I reported to the VP and was given exciting and new opportunities to learn each day. My co-workers gave me every chance to succeed and ensured I was enjoying my summer internship.
Ineffective management, horrendous training
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC6 April 2016
Thrown into a world where you need to hit the ground running although you have no idea what you are doing. Manager of department is not able to figure out how best to train and retain for this particular position. Said manager also fired previous employee and blocked that individual from moving departments. The procedures to get things done are ridiculous and redundant.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Expected to know complicated leasing language with no proper training, direct management needs development
very challange workplace
Development Accounting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 March 2016
the best ever place to work, great management and coworkers. I learned a lot and for my achievements I appreciate my manager
Great Company/Employee Engagement
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 February 2016
Great work/life balance. Competitive salaries. Great opportunities for advancement. Employee engagement is high, with events every quarter. Hardest part of the job is dealing with demanding high profile tenants. Best part of the job is location.
Company with a great job culture
Administrative Coordinator-Finance (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 February 2016
A typical day is very busy, but your hard work is rewarded with genuine appreciation from management and great perks. I work with a great team.
My supervisor is always very supportive, ensuring I have the tools to succeed in my role.
Working in administration means a high volume of tasks and lots of running around on certain days.
Great learning environment with great Management
Guest Services Representative (Seasonal) (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB30 January 2016
Cadillac Fairview is a great company.
Have really enjoyed working with Management and Co-Workers.
Have learned many things like exemptions from laws in regards to gift cards.
Pros
Great working environment
Cons
Evenings/Weekends
Great job
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 June 2015
Cadillac Fairview is a great place to work very employee and customer service oriented. The hardest part of the job is long hours per shift.
Good People
Manager, Security (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 May 2015
While working there I had the chance to work with a lot of smart and honest people. Great company to work for that care and looked after its employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Cadillac Fairview Corporation Limited. Our community is ready to answer.

The Cadillac Fairview Corporation Limited Reviews by Location