The Cadillac Fairview Corporation Limited

The Cadillac Fairview Corporation Limited Employee Review

View all The Cadillac Fairview Corporation Limited reviews

An enjoyable interactive work environment that continuously exercises my creativity, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
Senior Guest Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 May 2013
I've worked in this dynamic environment for 7 years now and I've grown so much as an individual and employee. I have advances my career and education within the Cadillac Fairview Corp. Ltd. by successfully completing my business Administration Certificate and currently completing my Human Resource Management certificate. I started as a part-time seasonal employee and am currently in the Senior Guest Services position. i couldn't ask for a between team of peers, co-workers and management alike. I love the constant interaction, but sometime language and cultural barriers can cause communication disconnect, finding alternative ways of communication and creating an unforgettable enjoyable experience is what we strive for and produce.

Other The Cadillac Fairview Corporation Limited Employee Reviews

Wow
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON16 November 2017
This organization was my starting point. They gave me the tools I needed to be successful as a marketing professional. Their training is second-to-none and they remain committed to corporate stewardship.
Corporate Politics
Marketing Co-ordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 October 2017
They pay well but staff are generally puppets who do what head office tells them to do. Little creativity, lots of policies And corporate politics. They hire you to work at one property then force you to move and work at other properties. If you don't like it you can leave.
Pros
Benefits
Cons
Long hours and lots of politics

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Cadillac Fairview Corporation Limited. Our community is ready to answer.

The Cadillac Fairview Corporation Limited Reviews by Location