The Cadillac Fairview Corporation Limited

The Cadillac Fairview Corporation Limited Employee Review

View all The Cadillac Fairview Corporation Limited reviews

An enjoyable interactive work environment that continuously exercises my creativity, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
Senior Guest Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 May 2013
I've worked in this dynamic environment for 7 years now and I've grown so much as an individual and employee. I have advances my career and education within the Cadillac Fairview Corp. Ltd. by successfully completing my business Administration Certificate and currently completing my Human Resource Management certificate. I started as a part-time seasonal employee and am currently in the Senior Guest Services position. i couldn't ask for a between team of peers, co-workers and management alike. I love the constant interaction, but sometime language and cultural barriers can cause communication disconnect, finding alternative ways of communication and creating an unforgettable enjoyable experience is what we strive for and produce.

Other The Cadillac Fairview Corporation Limited Employee Reviews

A great place to work at.
Life and Safety Officer (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB19 January 2018
A good company with a great people of people who value their employees and customer alike, they offer great benefits and a great environment to work in.
sometimes chaotic work environment
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB8 December 2017
sometimes stressful because of crowded noisy environment

management were quite respectful and friendly

most co workers were co operative and helpful
Pros
medical benefits
Cons
crowded work environment(mall patrons)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Cadillac Fairview Corporation Limited. Our community is ready to answer.

The Cadillac Fairview Corporation Limited Reviews by Location