Our client in Port Colborne currently has openings for CWB Certified Welders. This position is Full-Time, with possible shift work and overtime. We would like a welder with 1-3 years experience. Wage is based on our wage scale and experience.
- Consideration will be given to those applicants who possess their secondary school diploma or GED, and a minimum of three (3) years’ experience welding
- Responsible for preparation of materials, prior to actual welding operations, and the correct preparation of welding equipment;
- Performing the correct and specified welding operations as instructions and drawings, Supervisors, and welding procedures;
- Experience with stainless steel, carbon steel, iron and heavy metals;
- Attention to detail, hand-eye-coordination;
- Assist Fitter’s when required;
- Perform general shop and field services as required General labourer duties when no welding is available.
Please apply directly to The Burke Group at www.theburkegroup.com. Applicants received in any other manner will not be considered.
Indeed - 21 months ago
Founded by company principal Anne Charette Tyler, The Burke Group has provided companies in Southwestern Ontario with the highest level of...