Accountable for managing the equipment and facilities in order to maximize equipment availability and to achieve the fulfilment of production plan.Ensure trouble-free and efficient assignment, and deliver timely all pertinent instructions to the subordinates.
- 2 year college degree or professional school within an engineering field required;
- 3 years of work experience in maintenance group management is preferred.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Experience with computers and working knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, is required. It is preferred to have a knowledge of and basic experience with SAP.
- Experience with composites manufacturing a plus.
- Planning, managing and monitor all tasks assigned, collecting the data by using the formats provided, including shift schedule configuration;
- Control of order and cleanliness in the assigned production area, including locker rooms and associated areas;
- Support the creation of maintenance documents;
- Supervision of the work in terms of timely, quality-focused and professional execution of work;
- Ensure training new employees regarding safety and monitoring the compliance of the safety regulations;
- Troubleshooting and repair of production and facilities equipment and liaison with equipment suppliers;
- Monitoring compliance with labor law, and schedule certificates renewal, mandatory health checks and vacation plans;
- If required, Moulds building and prototype parts production;
- Must build and develop processes and procedures to support operations.
- Must establish and collect from team members initiatives for improvement in safety, quality, cost, delivery and employee relations.
- Work effectively with all levels of the organization including: Maintenance Manager, Team Leaders, Team Members, Quality Department personnel, etc.
- Promote employee professional development.
- Promote a safe working environment including leading by example.
- Willingness to work shifts
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Bending to work, twisting to pull and maneuver materials.
- Grasp and pull materials.
- Occasional work in a kneeling position
- Ability to climb stairs frequently