Are you a sales team leader and capable of guiding and supporting a group of 6 sales representatives?
You are an advocate for our community “lifestyle”, as well as enjoyment of all our Resort amenities. You are capable of helping to support a new sales relationship and maintaining the communication required from start to finish on an ongoing basis. All leads are generated and provided by the company. All Resort marketing is the responsibility of head office, with your guidance and suggestions required.
- Previous Sales Management experience a must
- Hospitality/Tourism Resort experience is preferred.
- Previous knowledge of relevant computer applications
- Knowledge of principles and practices of sales a must
- Previous demonstration of customer service excellence
- General knowledge of basic business principles
- Relevant experience in sales
- Comfortable in making presentations
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales targets and set budgets
- You are capable of leading a team of sales representatives in a Resort setting
- You will provide support and guidance helping to set individual targets to acheive an overall sales goal
- You understand the needs of the business and are willing to work the hours and provide the support that is required
- You like to exceed guest expectations - and can apply a 'can do' attitude to all opportunities and questions in regards to the product.
IN GENERAL YOU CAN :
- Generate and qualify leads through phone work and referrals generated from our database. You will provide marketing and maintain lead administration/generation
- Prepare and present your own sales goals and targets
- Will provide product and process training
- Self-initiate your own sales appointments/tours
- Comfortable in making sales e presentations to potential seasonal owners, including the resort, it’s facilities, Resort Cottages and locations available
- Able to negotiate a “close” with clients
- Prepare all contracts and other follow up paperwork with clients
- Track and maintain sales activity records and prepare sales reports
- Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person
- Able to always ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships
- Perform quality checks on product and service delivery through our “Customer Handover” process
- Capable of monitoring and reporting on sales activities and follow up for management
- Participate in sales events
Founded by company principal Anne Charette Tyler, The Burke Group has provided companies in Southwestern Ontario with the highest level of...