Are you an amazing administrator with previous sales experience?
You are an advocate for our community “lifestyle”, as well as enjoyment of all our Resort amenities. You are capable of helping to support a new sales relationship and maintaining the communication required from start to finish on an ongoing basis.
- Completion of Highschool diploma required
- Relevant post secondary education is an ASSET
- Previous knowledge of relevant computer applications
- Knowledge of principles and practices of sales a must
- Previous demonstration of customer service excellence
- General knowledge of basic business principles
- Relevant experience in sales
- Organized and detailed with an ability to follow up and maintain a project from start to finish
- Help support and maintain the administration of a sale from the start to the finish
- Must be able to provide excellent follow up service and maintain the sales relationship after the final close
- Liaison between the buyer and any outside institutions to ensure a deal is complete i.e - financial, insurance, construction contractors etc.
- Prepare all contracts and other follow up paperwork with clients
- Track and maintain sales activity records and prepare sales reports
- Perform quality checks on product and service delivery through our “Customer Handover” process
- Capable of monitoring and reporting on sales activities and follow up for management
- Participate in sales events
Indeed - 9 months ago
Founded by company principal Anne Charette Tyler, The Burke Group has provided companies in Southwestern Ontario with the highest level of...