Our client who specializes in Resort property management is looking for an outgoing personality to join their Perth, ON team.
As a Sales Administrator/Assistant General Manager you will be responsible for being a 'jack of all trades'. You are capable of handling resort guest sales experience from start to finish encompassing all details - communication, sales, paperwork, work orders, follow up, final transactions, after sales guest support.
You are a 'hands on' type of individual who is willing to be part of a team effort and can assist others when required. You love being part of supporting the 'lifestyle' that our client showcases.
- Minimum highschool diploma required
- Previous Tourism/Hospitality experience an asset
- Previous sales experience
- Previous Microsoft Office experience required
- Excellent communication skills
- You are responsible for helping to showcase the Resort "lifestyle" from start to finish, providing sales tours, advice, information, follow up paperwork, maintenance paperwork/work orders, final follow up and guest support
- You are capable of helping out, and pitching in with any other Resort work required "in season"
- Capable of working with little supervision, but able to priortize and multi- task meeting guest and company standards
- Responsible for helping to determine your weekly schedule, meeting guest and company expectations
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts to support the needs to the business
- Scheduling may vary and increase when the Resort is operating 'in season'
- Holiday weekends are a MUST
- Plus Commissions
Indeed - 12 months ago
Founded by company principal Anne Charette Tyler, The Burke Group has provided companies in Southwestern Ontario with the highest level of...