As a telephone sales agent, you will be working as part of our sales team to contact prospective leads which have been generated for you. You will be responsible for contacting these leads to provide additional information about our Resorts. It will be your responsibility to qualify these leads and arrange appointments for them to come and tour one of the company's Resort properties located throughout Ontario.
You are also responsible for answering all incoming reservation inquiries, and making outbound calls to reservation guests. Using provided product knowledge you will be able to respond to any and all guest inquiries, up sell reservation packages and provide information on the local and surrounding areas.
- Previous Microsoft Office experience required
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Minimum highschool diploma required
- Relevant Tourism/Hospitality experience an asset
- You are a fast thinker & quicker learner
- Able to work in a fast paced environment, being flexible and adaptive
- You are outgoing & friendly with excellent time management skills
- Possess excellent oral communication skills
- You are self motivated but able to work well in a team "family" type atmosphere
- Superior time management skills
- Open to change in the workplace
- You relate well to 'guests' - helping to showcase the 'lifestyle' of the Resorts
- Must be able to work mid afternoon, afternoon shifts - 7 days a week
- Scheduling may vary and increase when all Resort properties are operating 'in season'
- Holidays weekends are a MUST
Indeed - 22 months ago
Founded by company principal Anne Charette Tyler, The Burke Group has provided companies in Southwestern Ontario with the highest level of...