Accountable for the inspection of the product and processes at the different stages of production in order to achieve a defect-free rotor blade.Ensure that the quality standards are maintained and the quality procedures are followed,and deliver timely all pertinent instructions to Production.
- 2 year college degree or professional school within an engineering field required;
- 3 years of work experience in quality inspection of rotor blades is preferred.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Experience with computers and working knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, is required. It is preferred to have a knowledge of and basic experience with SAP.
- Experience with composites manufacturing a plus.
- Must execute processes and procedures to achieve a continuous quality improvement.
- Endorse initiatives for improvement in safety, quality, cost, delivery and employee relations.
- Work effectively with all levels of the organization including: Production Supervisors, Department Leaders, Team Leaders, Team Members, Quality Department personnel, Management, etc.
- Promote a safe working environment including leading by example.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Bending to work, twisting to pull and maneuver materials.
- Grasp and pull materials.
- Occasional work in a kneeling position
- Ability to climb stairs frequently