Our client's Mission Statement says ' We want to make the world a more hygienic place to live in while conserving natural resources for a sustainable future. We do that by designing and manufacturing best in class hand hygiene dispensing systems that are used worldwide.'
Looking for the the 'right fit' candidate to join their team as a Quality Manager. This position manages the Quality function and leads the Quality team in assessing and maintaining world class quality levels. Provides coaching and leadership to assist the company develop processes and procedures in the pursuit of reaching a six sigma quality level.
- Technical training as an engineer or equivalent
- Plastic molding or automation
- Computer skills, Exel, Word, Outlook, Minitab
- Time Management/Organizational Skills
- Statistical Data Analysis
- Environment, Health & Safety
- ISO 9000 Quality System
- Establish controls to maintain quality levels across all product lines.
- Manage the business/quality system including the coordination of internal audits.
- Support the investigation, Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Actions of customer complaints in a timely methodical manner.
- Support the investigation, Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Actions of internal failures in a timely methodical manner.
- Management Representative for ISO 9000.
- Train and support quality assurance personnel as required.
- Participate in advanced product quality planning for new projects
- Interacts with manufacturing team members to determine root cause of quality issues and ensures that corrective and preventive action is implemented
- Interacts with customers and suppliers as required
- Interacts with management team
- Provides guidance and training for statistical studies and evaluations
We are looking for the right individual who has previously excelled in the following areas:
- Team facilitation
- Decision making
- Knowledge in data analysis, statistics, variation and control charts
- Troubleshooting/ Problem Solving/Corrective Action
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills. Verbal/Written/Presentation
- Product knowledge and solid understanding of pump functionalities
- Customer Focus
- Time Management/ Organizational Skills
Please apply directly to: http://www.theburkegroup.com/job_postings/job/248/Quality-Manager
Applications received in any other fashion will not be considered.
Indeed - 18 months ago
Founded by company principal Anne Charette Tyler, The Burke Group has provided companies in Southwestern Ontario with the highest level of...