We have a well established employer in Port Colborne looking for a qualified individual to join their team immediately.
- Pipefitter apprenticeship of 144 hours
- Steamfitter/Pipefitter diploma
- Journeyperson exam
- Able to accurately interpret production drawings, blue prints and other production information to ensure a high standard of quality and safety
- Experience with black carbon steel and stainless steel an asset
- Work with cooling systems, hydraulic systems, water treatment systems, industrial processing systems
Please apply directly to The Burke Group at www.theburkegroup.com. Applications received in any other manner may not be considered.
Indeed - 16 months ago
Founded by company principal Anne Charette Tyler, The Burke Group has provided companies in Southwestern Ontario with the highest level of...