Our client is looking for the right individual to join their team.
- ADP and Ceridian experience an asset.
- OSSD and any post secondary related acheivements
- Previous office related experience
- E-Time experience
- Strong legislative knowledge
- Previous union environment experience an asset
- Meticulous, detailed and organized
- Help organize and facilitate a successful software switch from ADP to Ceridian
- Responsible for office related duties and input of correct data into current and future payroll systems
- Able to handle and understand collective bargaining agreements and their payroll applications
$17-20 based upon experience
Please apply directly to the posting at: http://www.theburkegroup.com/job_postings/job/278/Payroll-Specialist
Indeed - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard
Founded by company principal Anne Charette Tyler, The Burke Group has provided companies in Southwestern Ontario with the highest level of...