Our client, an addiction treatment service delivery clinic/pharmacy organization is seeking an experienced, professional pharmacist to lead their BRAND NEW Kitchener location.
We are looking for the right individual who can handle the fast paced environment with past experience - methadone related.
- In addition to holding all necessary professional credentials, you must have demonstrable knowledge of current best practice/techniques in methadone and related addiction treatment
- You have strong working and management skills (written, oral, computer), professional designations and MMT/addiction training
- You bring a passion and commitment to deliver excellence in patient care to those in need, and willingness to engage in community outreach and education.
- You are an integral member of a proficient, collaborative, interdisciplinary team in this specialty healthcare setting.
- A 5 – day work week with some planned weekend shifts.
- Competitive salary & benefits are offered; commensurate with experience and credentials
THERE IS ALSO A CORRESPONDING POSITION AVAILABLE IN OUR BUSY ST. CATHARINES LOCATION. $62.00/hr
Please apply directly at: http://www.theburkegroup.com/job_postings/job/246/Managing-Pharmacist
Resumes received in any other manner will not be considered.
Indeed - 20 months ago
Founded by company principal Anne Charette Tyler, The Burke Group has provided companies in Southwestern Ontario with the highest level of...