Accountable for maintaining the equipment and facilities in order to maximize equipment availability and to achieve the fulfilment of production plan.Ensure trouble-free and efficient assignment, and deliver timely all pertinent instructions to the subordinates.
- 2 year college degree or professional school within an engineering field preferred
- 3 years of work experience in industrial maintenance (electrical, electronic and mechanical), must be a Licensed Millwright, Industrial Electrician or Construction Maintenance Electrician
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Experience with computers and working knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, is required, working knowledge of ABB, Allen Bradley and Siemens control systems and electrical schematics It is preferred to have a knowledge of and basic experience with SAP.
- Experience with composites manufacturing a plus.
- Performing, managing and monitoring all tasks assigned, collecting the data by using the formats provided, including shift schedule configuration;
- Control of order and cleanliness in the assigned production area, including locker rooms and associated areas;
- Responsible in terms of timely, quality-focused and professional execution of work;
- Ensure safety and monitoring of the compliance of the safety regulations while performing all tasks;
- Troubleshooting and repair of production and facilities equipment Monitoring compliance with labor law, and schedule certificates renewal,
- Must help establish and collect from team members initiatives for improvement in safety, quality, cost, delivery and employee relations.
- Work effectively with all levels of the organization including: Maintenance Manager, Team Leaders, Team Members, Quality Department personnel, etc.
- Promote employee professional development.
- Promote a safe working environment including leading by example.
- Willingness to work shifts
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Bending to work, twisting to pull and maneuver materials.
- Grasp and pull materials.
- Occasional work in a kneeling position
- Ability to climb stairs frequently
Indeed - 17 months ago
Founded by company principal Anne Charette Tyler, The Burke Group has provided companies in Southwestern Ontario with the highest level of...