Our client's Mission Statement says ' We want to make the world a more hygienic place to live in while conserving natural resources for a sustainable future. We do that by designing and manufacturing best in class hand hygiene dispensing systems that are used worldwide.'
Currently seeking an experience plastic injection molding process technician for the precision molding operation.
- 2 years experience in an injection molding environment
- Solid knowledge of injection molding and trouble-shooting skills
- Working knowledge of Hot Runner, Material Feeding, Chilling Systems
- Mold, set up and operate all electric injection molds machines
- Troubleshoot injection molds while optimizing quality and productivity
- Set up and operate injection molding machines and auxiliary equipment to mold products from thermoplastic materials
- Install molds in the injection molding machine, setup the mold (cooling, mold opening, ejection) and inititate the start up process
- Setting machines controls, regulating molding temperatures, calculating clamp forces, determining molding pressure and speeds, according to knowledge of plastics and molding procedures
- Conduct multiple visual inspections on first off pieces to verify compliance with QA specifications
- Responsible for changing molds and completing set ups in a timely manner
- Completing documentation and ETR test logs which contrain the optimal setup and processing conditions as a guide for the customer when they run the mold. Documenting mold or process issues in a test log
- Conduct monthly preventative maintenance and service procedures as per schedule
- Ensure tasks are completed in accoradance with specified run times
- Determine and report malfunctions and make light repairs
Please apply directly to : http://www.theburkegroup.com/job_postings/job/241/Injection-Molding-Process-Technician
Applications receive in any other manner will not be considered.
Indeed - 16 months ago
Founded by company principal Anne Charette Tyler, The Burke Group has provided companies in Southwestern Ontario with the highest level of...