Our client is expanding and looking for the 'right fit' candidate to join their team. If you are licensed millwright and looking to join an innovative employer, apply today!
- Industrial mechanic (millwright) trade certification
- Read blueprints, diagrams and schematic drawings to determine work procedures
- Align and perform maintenance on mechanical equipment according to layout plans using hand and power tools
- Inspect and examine machinery and equipment to detect and investigate irregularities and malfunctions
- Install troubleshoot and maintain hydraulic systems
- Adjust machinery and repair or replace defective parts
- Operate machine tools such as lathes and grinders to fabricate parts required during overhaul, maintenance or set up of machinery
- Clean, lubricate and perform other routine maintenance work on machinery
- 3 shift rotation, flexible in regards to shifts
Indeed - 10 months ago
Founded by company principal Anne Charette Tyler, The Burke Group has provided companies in Southwestern Ontario with the highest level of...