If we asked your colleagues to describe you, what would they say? An energetic Human Resources Professional, eager to learn and apply best practises. A passionate and effective leader with an entrepreneurial spirit. A team player with excellent communication skills and effective project management skills. Ring a bell?
- Ambitious, intelligent and creative
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- 4+ years of experience in an HR Generalist or Consultant role
- Excellent project management skills
- Post-secondary Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or a related field.
- Knowledge of HR best practises as it relates to Recruitment, Performance Management, Job Analysis, Compensation, Policies and Procedures, Employment Standards, Workplace Investigations
- Skilled in problem solving and dedicated to excellent client service
- Experience networking and ability to develop and maintain brilliant relationships
- Entrepreneurial mind set. You’ve branded yourself as a respected professional in the market place.
- Able to represent an organization in a positive light with a focus on continuing to develop our brand
- Comfortable presenting to, working alongside and speaking with business owners, managers, senior executives and entrepreneurs
- Energized and prepared to engage in business development activities
- Creative, collaborative and entrepreneurial environment with like-minded individuals
- Ability to learn and grow, as well as contribute to the team in a business-minded setting
- Opportunity to expand your network, work on exciting projects and foster relationships with incredible clients
- Fast paced, fun environment
- Work life balance is strongly encouraged
- A competitive salary and benefits
- All the coffee you can drink
Indeed - 14 months ago