Our client’s Mission Statement says ‘ We want to make the world a more hygienic place to live in while conserving natural resources for a sustainable future. We do that by designing and manufacturing best in class hand hygiene dispensing systems that are used worldwide.’ Looking for the the ‘right fit’ candidate to join their team as an HR Administrator.
- Post Secondary Degree or Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Minimum 3 - 5 years' experience in an HR Administrative role
- Sound HR knowledge and demonstrated experience executing HR best practices
- Ability to take initiative to improve HR delivery and develop infrastructure
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Well-developed time management skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop positive rapport with individuals at all levels within the organization
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and met set deadlines
- Recommend new policies and procedures to effect company improvements and organizational efficiencies
- Check prospective employee references
- Assist with recruitment and interview process
- Perform interviews, screens, and recruit for labour related job openings
- File papers and documents into appropriate employee files
- Prepare new employee files
- Provide supervisory support when required
- Oversee the adherence to wages, working hours and other regulations
- Oversee adequate orientation and training within the organization
- Assist managers with time and attendance requirements
- Perform other duties as assigned
$18 - $19 per hour (negotiable)
PREVIOUS HR EXPERIENCE IS ESSENTIAL TO THIS JOB.
Founded by company principal Anne Charette Tyler, The Burke Group has provided companies in Southwestern Ontario with the highest level of...