If you are caring, energetic, detailed, good at multi-tasking, technically proficient and enjoy working in a multidisciplinary integrative health care environment, we would love to have you join our team!
Our clinic is committed to providing the highest quality of clinical care and service.
We are pioneers in Upper Cervical Chiropractic utilizing the latest technology, promoting education, and participating in clinical research for the advancement of new treatments.
The Chiropractic Office Assistant performs a variety of administrative and clinical tasks to help support efficient patient and clinic management. This is an entry level position reporting to the office administrator.
- Daily administrative duties including answering phone, booking appointments, filing
- Ensure professional and friendly interaction with patients and staff
- Handling of mail, e-mail and faxes
- Address patient questions in a professional manner
- Miscellaneous duties as delegated by the office administrator
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong work ethic and dependability.
Flexibility to work additional holiday coverage would be an asset. This is a permanent part-time position. Please do not apply if you are seeking full-time employment.
This position is available August 17, 2013.