The Brick Employee Review

great support staff never a boring moment
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB5 February 2014
Every day was different i learned to be more effective in closing sales, honed my skill on reading customers and being able to up sell, finding creative ways to problem solve and thinking on your feet, learned how to diffuse tense situations. I enjoyed sharing what i learned with my sales team making them one of the best in the organization.

Other The Brick Employee Reviews

Good pay....at a price
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Delta, BC18 February 2018
pros

Good money
Working as a team
Good benefits

Cons

Hours very long days then very short days
Never know when your going to finish
Always working weekends
Split days off
Prommisimg customers things we can’t/shouldn’t do

Summary

If you desperately need money this is an ok job but it comes at a price of having little to no social life especially at the weekends and having split days off makes it all the more harder to organize anything could be organized so much better maybe this is why they have a very high staff turnover.......
great
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC15 February 2018
great place to work. good culture. great people. customer service representative. sales staff is good. helpful managers. great service. good system. good culture. great flexibility.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Brick. Our community is ready to answer.