Nobody beats The Brick!
For over 40 years, visionary men and women have built dynamic, exciting and meaningful careers at The Brick and have been rewarded for their performance and innovation. Join our team and experience a rewarding and challenging work environment with skilled and supportive teammates who value winning together!
Reporting to the Store manager, the Operations Manager helps drive the business by providing direction and leadership to the Customer Service and Merchandising departments. In this position you will create an open, inclusive environment, establish mutual respect, set realistic goals and objectives, address conflicts quickly and positively, and attract and develop high potential associates. You will be responsible for supervising the Merchandising, Operations, Office, and Customer Service staff. The ideal candidate will manage the team with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, the values, and the mission of The Brick.
- Implement, communicate and ensure compliance with all operating procedures, processes and policies
- Recruit and develop employees through coaching, mentoring and training ; set goals with employees and conduct performance appraisals
- Handle escalated customer service issues and offer solutions
- Increase location profitability and efficiency
- Maintain excellence in store merchandising, detail and customer service
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction
- Promote team work within all departments
- Minimize errors and ensure a high-level of data entry accuracy
- Maintain store inventory levels and accuracy
- Control and reporting of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- High school diploma or equivalent; post secondary education an asset
- 2 or more years of Supervisory or Management experience in a Retail environment
- 2 or more years of Customer Service or Sales experience
- Successful track record in customer service, operations and merchandising
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Ability to lead, motivate and manage a team
- Highly developed time management and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of retail operating systems
- Flexibility to work any shift, including evenings and weekends, as required
Why work for the Brick?
- Competitive pay
- Flexible benefits program for you and your family
- Paid training
- Opportunities for advancement
- Access to free personal development training through “The Brick University”
- Employee discounts
- Recognition, incentives, prizes and giveaways!
For over 40 years, The Brick has been led by visionary men and women who have embraced each business opportunity with the drive for success....