Nobody beats The Brick!
For over 40 years, visionary men and women have built dynamic, exciting and meaningful careers at The Brick and have been rewarded for their performance and innovation. Join our team and experience a rewarding and challenging work environment with skilled and supportive teammates who value winning together!
Founded in 1971, The Brick has become Canada’s largest volume retailer of furniture, mattresses, appliances and electronics with over 230 locations, 6 distribution centres and 6000 team members from coast to coast. Our ongoing commitment to customer service and supporting our local communities will continue to build The Brick’s reputation as the preferred customer choice for value-priced, quality brand name home furnishings.
As a Merchandising / Warehouse Associate, you are the strength that supports The Brick, demonstrating your enthusiasm while upholding the highest of safety standards in all that you do. You are team oriented, enjoy working with others, and thrive in a constantly changing and fast paced environment.
· Moving and lifting of product
· Attach price tags & promotions to displays
· Unload trailers, organize stock, assemble & wrap furniture
· Assist customers and store staff with issues and questions regarding product
- High school diploma or equivalent
· 2 years of experience in a merchandising or customer service environment
· Ability to lift and carry heavy merchandise exceeding 50 lbs on a regular basis
· Mindfulness of safe material handling procedures and techniques
· Working knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) is an asset
· Warehouse experience operating equipment is an asset
· Excellent communication skills
· Flexibility to work all shifts, including evenings and weekends, as required
We thank all those who apply; however only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship. No agencies please.