For over 40 years, visionary men and women have built dynamic, exciting and meaningful careers at The Brick and have been rewarded for their performance and innovation. Join our team and experience a rewarding and challenging work environment with skilled and supportive teammates who value winning together!
This is an entry level position that is based out of our Edmonton Corporate Office. Primary duties will be to monitor and audit various security programs and procedures in place at our Distribution Centres. Secondary duties include providing assistance to the security department relative to intake information and preliminary work regarding investigations of losses and other duties as required. A positive team player with an inquisitive attitude will find the job challenging and rewarding. If you are looking or were considering a career in the security/loss prevention field, this job is for you!
- Monitor and audit card access, camera and alarm systems in our Distribution Centres
- Review of daily contract guard reports
- Inventory control and spot audits
- Initial intake of information for further investigation by Regional Manager
- General assistance and projects as required
- Promote The Brick Group and sales of the company’s products
- Previous experience or education in the security industry is an asset
- Good working knowledge of computers
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous retail experience would be an asset
Why work for the Brick?
- Competitive pay
- Flexible benefits program for you and your family
- Paid training
- Career progression program
- Access to free personal development training through “The Brick University”
- Employee discounts
- Recognition, incentives, prizes and giveaways!
Be a part of Canada’s largest home furnishings retailer!
Number one in quality home furnishings across Canada.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
copy to clipboard -
ABOUT THE BRICK
For over 40 years, The Brick has been led by visionary men and women who have embraced each business opportunity with the...