For over 40 years, visionary men and women have built dynamic, exciting and meaningful careers at The Brick and have been rewarded for their performance and innovation. Join our team and experience a rewarding and challenging work environment with skilled and supportive teammates who value winning together!
The Brick is currently seeking a talented Retail Operations Supervisor to join the team at our North Edmonton location.
The Operations Supervisor drives the business by providing direction to front-line store staff. This position requires strong leadership skills to build and maintain a positive and productive work environment with high-service standards.
- Maintain excellence in store merchandising, detail and customer service
- Recruit, hire and develop staff through coaching, goal setting and conducting performance appraisals
- Handle escalated customer service issues and offer solutions
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction
- Lead by example by promoting teamwork within all departments
- Ensure a high-level of data entry accuracy with minimal errors
- Maintain store inventory levels and inventory accuracy
- Control and reporting of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Understand, implement and ensure compliance with all Brick Group policies & procedures
- High school diploma or equivalent; post secondary education an asset
- 2 or more years of customer service or sales experience
- Previous retail Supervisory or Senior Associate experience an asset
- Proven track record in customer service, operations and merchandising
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly developed problem solving skills
- Good time management skills and work ethic
- The ability to promote an extreme level of excellence and pride in customer service and store detail
- Flexibility to work any shift, including evenings and weekends, as required
Why work for the Brick?
- Competitive pay
- Flexible benefits program for you and your family
- Paid training
- Opportunities for advancement
- Access to free personal development training through “The Brick University”
- Employee discounts
- Recognition, incentives, prizes and giveaways!
Indeed - 5 months ago
copy to clipboard
For over 40 years, The Brick has been led by visionary men and women who have embraced each business opportunity with the drive for success....