Are you energetic? Customer service focused? Comfortable with heavy lifting and operating equipment? Do you enjoy working both independently and as part of a team?
If so, then the Brick Warehouse wants you!
We're looking for Part-Time staff to work in the evenings and weekends - great opportunity for students!
- Loading customer vehicles with merchandise
- Verifying, ensuring accuracy, and generating reports for inventory control
- Processing store entry stock transfers
- Upholding all company health and safety, security, and operational policies and procedures
- Able to carry and lift product exceeding 50+ lbs. on a regular basis (loading appliances, etc.)
- Proficient knowledge of safe material handling techniques
- Experience with WMS Warehouse Management System is an asset but not mandatory; training will be provided
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility to work shifts including evenings and weekends, as required
- Should pass a criminal background check sponsored by The Brick
Why work for the Brick?
- Competitive pay
- Flexible benefits program for you and your family
- Paid training
- Career progression program
- Access to free personal development training through “The Brick University”
- Employee discounts
- Recognition, incentives, prizes and giveaways!
Be a part of Canada’s largest home furnishings retailer!
Number one in quality home furnishings across Canada.
For over 40 years, The Brick has been led by visionary men and women who have embraced each business opportunity with the drive for success....