Are you energetic? Customer service focused? Comfortable with heavy lifting and operating equipment? Do you enjoy working both independently and as part of a team?
If so, then the Brick Warehouse wants you!
We're looking for Part-Time staff to work in the evenings and weekends - great opportunity for students!
- Loading customer vehicles with merchandise
- Verifying, ensuring accuracy, and generating reports for inventory control
- Processing store entry stock transfers
- Upholding all company health and safety, security, and operational policies and procedures
- Able to carry and lift product exceeding 50+ lbs. on a regular basis (loading appliances, etc.)
- Proficient knowledge of safe material handling techniques
- Experience with WMS Warehouse Management System is an asset but not mandatory; training will be provided
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility to work shifts including evenings and weekends, as required
- Should pass a criminal background check sponsored by The Brick
Why work for the Brick?
- Competitive pay
- Flexible benefits program for you and your family
- Paid training
- Career progression program
- Access to free personal development training through “The Brick University”
- Employee discounts
- Recognition, incentives, prizes and giveaways!
Be a part of Canada’s largest home furnishings retailer!
Number one in quality home furnishings across Canada.
Indeed - 6 months ago
For over 40 years, The Brick has been led by visionary men and women who have embraced each business opportunity with the drive for success....