Are you enthusiastic and positive? Do you strive to provide professional and courteous customer service? Do you have high energy and enjoy independence?
If so, apply to become a Delivery Driver Helper with The Brick today!
No experience? No problem… The Brick offers paid training!
- Assist the Delivery Driver with route and schedule of deliveries
- Inspect and load product
- Physical lifting and carrying of products into customers’ homes with no damages
- Document delivery status
- Assembly of product in customers’ homes
- In home customer service including customer settlements
- Ability to lift and carry heavy merchandise on a regular basis
- High school diploma or equivalent would be an asset but not mandatory
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Flexibility to work shifts, including evenings and weekends, as required
- Must pass a criminal background check sponsored by The Brick
Why work for the Brick?
- Competitive pay and benefit programs for you and those with a family
- Recognition and incentives for your contribution to the organization
- Eligible for outstanding employee discounts on purchases made at The Brick
- Support in developing, learning, and sharing knowledge
- Paid training
- Career progression program
- Access to free personal development training through “The Brick University”
Indeed - 30+ days ago
ABOUT THE BRICK
For over 40 years, The Brick has been led by visionary men and women who have embraced each business opportunity with the...