Are you enthusiastic and positive? Do you strive to provide professional and courteous customer service? Do you have high energy and enjoy independence?
If so, apply to become a Delivery Driver Helper with The Brick today!
No experience? No problem… The Brick offers paid training!
- Assist the Delivery Driver with route and schedule of deliveries
- Inspect and load product
- Physical lifting and carrying of products into customers’ homes with no damages
- Document delivery status
- Assembly of product in customers’ homes
- In home customer service including customer settlements
- Ability to lift and carry heavy merchandise on a regular basis
- High school diploma or equivalent would be an asset but not mandatory
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Flexibility to work shifts, including evenings and weekends, as required
- Must pass a criminal background check sponsored by The Brick
Why work for the Brick?
- Competitive pay and benefit programs for you and those with a family
- Recognition and incentives for your contribution to the organization
- Eligible for outstanding employee discounts on purchases made at The Brick
- Support in developing, learning, and sharing knowledge
- Paid training
- Career progression program
- Access to free personal development training through “The Brick University”
For over 40 years, The Brick has been led by visionary men and women who have embraced each business opportunity with the drive for success....