The Brick Warehouse Employee Review

View all The Brick Warehouse reviews

great support staff never a boring moment
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB5 February 2014
Every day was different i learned to be more effective in closing sales, honed my skill on reading customers and being able to up sell, finding creative ways to problem solve and thinking on your feet, learned how to diffuse tense situations. I enjoyed sharing what i learned with my sales team making them one of the best in the organization.

Other The Brick Warehouse Employee Reviews

shipper and reciever
Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB11 November 2017
A typical day at work is always being at work on time and being a hard working team player that helps out the whole entire team when behind at work. Iv learned to never give up and always show your 100% effort even when times are tough outside of the work place. The hardest part of the job is working with somebody you dont get along with but that should never get in the way of completing your tasks at work. The most enjoyable part of the job is always learning something new.
Retail commission sales is not for everyone
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON7 November 2017
The Brick was a nice place to work, never really had any complaints while I was there. I only left because I just was not earning enough to make ends meet.